Serve Pro Warranty

virmehta123
Community Member
Dear All,

I was looking for buying a good smartphone and while surfing eBay I got to know many low priced phones (Specially Sony Xperias) with ServePro Warranty. Many buyers have bought these phones.

Friends, if anyone know about the reliability and service of this ServePro center please discuss so that many can take informed decisions!

Thanks for kindness in advance!
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Serve Pro Warranty

Hey Did you took any legal action against servepro warranty.?Coz they r doing the same with me .I bought XPERIA SL from Ebay (cost me 20k).And servepro people are offering me NEO L against it after waiting for 3 months

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

Hey !Deepesh i just want to take some legal action against them(servepro).Can you reply me with the phone model you purchased and sent to servepro and fr how many months they've been keeping your phone with them

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

jay_ph88
Community Member

Hello,

!!! BEWARE !!!

I had very BAD experiance with Serve Pro, initally before taking warranty they will talk to you very nicely, but after purchasing warranty they will show their truc colour.

sad part is i read this thread before purchasing warranty and didnt belived it at that time ๐Ÿ˜ž

buyers, I urge you not to take anything from Serve Pro, its becoz of people like us they are in business.

BLACKLIST THEM

Regards,

Jayant

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

hii navneet...

have you taken any legal action against servprowarranty??

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

ServePro is cheat, a fraud company. Beware of them.

They have not yet returned my laptop that was sent for repairs 15 months back.

At one point they told that the laptop is brand new one and so spares are not available. After sometime they tell that it has become obsolete.

They continue to give false promises. I am in the process of taking legal actions againt them

Message 15 of 15
latest reply