cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Deduted from Bank but no confirmation from paisapay

sai10584_123
Community Member
Hi,

I tried to purchase one of the Item on Saturday, i have made my pament through the Online payment mode using SBI debit card, after the successful completion of the payment the amount got deducted from my account but there was no confirmation from the paisaypay also the item is not reflecting in My paisapay. I am helpless trying to reach chat, email, & phone. all they say is they have found my transaction and that the money will be credited back to my account in 48hrs... but still the money has not been credited back...

Any guidance will be helpful.plz help me..

thanks,
-Sayee krishna
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You will now have to work your way out through the useless and frustrating customer care of ebay.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ss77330
Community Member
I went through the same thing on the 21st of Jan. Ebay was having problems with Paisa Pay on that day as was mentioned on the site later. Waiting for a refund as well.:|
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's been three days for one of my transactions and it is still showing as 'payment processing'. Like I had said earlier, it's time for frustrating and useless customer care of ebay. That's what I have been doing too for the last two days.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Did you get any confirmation from paisapay ? I am asking since I am still waiting for my transaction's payment to get processed.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply