cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not able bid/buy from ebay.com even after linking to verified paypal a/c

ssasi2007
Community Member
Hi All, I have been trying this for a very long time more than 3 to 4 months and not even ebay help able to help me.

I have ebay.co.in a/c with paisa pay.
i use to login in ebay.com and try to bid/buy u.s.a items that can be shipped to india. However when i place a bid/buy, it is not accepted. it tells verification of credit card is required. if i give all credit card info...it is not able to verify it. The information fetch is correct and it is same as the one in paypal credit card info.

I thought of placing my credit card info in ebay file. but there is no option below MyEbay when i login in EBAY.CO.IN but if i login EBAY.COM and click MyEbay then i get a option to add credit card info My Account. however here also same problem it request for credit details and later when you submit for authorization...it says...the 3 numbers from back of credit card is invalid even though whatever i have given is correct.

I checked with ebay help u.s.. They are telling it is for North America users only. But my friend working with me has created ebay 1 year back and he is successful in bidding and buying from EBAY.COM usa site.

please tell me how to bid/buy in EBAY.com when i ahve user account in ebay.co.in with paisa pay linked to my saving back a/c and i also have paypal a/c. pls clarify.

Thanks and Regards,
SASi (ssasi2000@hotmail.com)
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Not able bid/buy from ebay.com even after linking to verified paypal a/c

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello ssasi2007,

There are several reasons for which a user faces block/limits while bidding on ebay sites other than ebay.in.

Please contact our Customer Support Team to know the exact reason for the same.

Regards,

Indraneel
Message 2 of 2
latest reply