cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Item purchased on ebay.com. recieved nothing but grilled b/w .com and .in

harp_31
Community Member
I bought one used htc G1 for $96 + $15(shipping) from a US Seller on 13th sept. and he said he shipped it using USPS Priority mail on 15th sept. strangely he never marked item as shipped on ebay and upon asking gave me one custom declaration#LC774308420US. i waited for good 15 days and then contacted him this time he didn't replied then on Oct 1st I called up cust.care of ebay.com and they filed a dispute on my behalf and said that since i am registered on ebay.in therefore dispute is also opened on ebay.in.seller was given 8 days to respond but he never did on 12th oct i escalated the dispute to claim and was told that a decision would be taken within 48-72 hrs. since then ebay is acting weird.ebay.com says they are unable to close claim as it is opened on ebay.in whereas ebay.in says they only handle paisapay not paypal. i raised dispute at paypal also but they closed it saying one case is already opened for the item. days are pasing and i am getting no answer from anywhere.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Item purchased on ebay.com. recieved nothing but grilled b/w .com and .in

harp_31
Community Member
it's been more than 43 days now. seller did replied once and still says that he shipped it. if a item is stuck at customs how would i know?
Message 2 of 2
latest reply