cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item picture is entirely different to the item received

jaisu85
Community Member
Hello guys,
need some advice. I purchased an item but the item i recieved is different. The specifications and the model number match with the received one, but the picture shown i n the listing is all together a different model's picture. I looked at the picture and expected the same to be delivered, but the seller I suppose cheated me here. Please suggest me if I can go for ebay guarntee and get the case in my favor.
-Jaison
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

IF it is a fashion product like a dress or decoration peice, it may be a case of not as described.

But if it is a technolgy product like TV or such. As long as the model number and the specs match, there should be no cause for complaint. Design is just a minor part of a technology product. Function and features are much more important.

This is just my view point.

Devesh
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

jaisu85
Community Member
No it a home theatre system which I bought. The model no of listing was HTS3510E and the specifications was for this model only. But the picture shown for this listing was of mode HTS3510 and I was expecting this. I checked the specs for this model (HTS3510) in Philips site and they were desirable for me. But finally i got HTS3510E model which didnt had features like HDMI port, etc. whereas HTS3510 model had. So, I feel cheated here. 😞 Please let me know your views now.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

pauldmps
Community Member
That is entirely your fault & nothing can be done about it.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

xxjenixx123
Community Member
how about a game, the wording said sims 2 but the picture showed sims 3 and i only checked the wording after i bidded as it was in the last minute but i dont want sims 2 as i already have it???
Message 5 of 5
latest reply