Insecure buying

drdang21
Community Member
I had purchased two nokiaN93 on ebay shopping approx 20 days before but I hadn't got till today . Such type of happening can only embarrass the big shoppings on ebay .We are insecure in shopping on ebay . Customer care should make some strict rule for the prevention .
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Insecure buying

Hi,

There seems to be some misunderstanding among buyers and sellers on eBay. I wonder why eBay does not clear it up!

Buyers are mostly led to believe that eBay is like the other online stores (like Fabmall, Indiatimes, etc) where the Store lists, procures and ships items - all by themselves.

But ebay should inform all newcomers that most of that part is done on eBay through individuals who are not part of the eBay-Co. There is a risk-factor involved in such cases- specially regarding credibility and quality assurance.

Is my firm belief that educated, well-informed buyers will never make mistakes or be cheated on eBay.

Thanks!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Insecure buying

cheekoo@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi drdang21,

I understand that one of my colleague had spoken with you on the issues raised here. I hope that the matter has been resolved as per your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Cheekoo
Message 3 of 3
latest reply