ICICI T&C offer clarifications :

tikna123
Community Member
1. Is the offer valid on http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120282009760 , the terms pages say it may not be combined with special offers, does this item constitute a special offer ?

2. IS the ICICI bank cashback stackable with voucher discount ?

I had asked via email also but got no reply till now, as the offer ends 19th July i need to know ASAP.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello tikna123,

Thank you for posting your concerns on our community boards and I'll be more than happy to address them :-).

Yes the offer is valid on all items listed on eBay.in. The ICICI bank coupon can be stacked with other voucher coupons also.

I hope that the above information was useful to you. Kindly let us know if you need further guidance on shopping on our platform.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

tikna123
Community Member
I received this reply fromy our email customer care ???

Thank you for writing to eBay.This is Soumya and I am happy to assist you further with your questions.

I would like to inform you that you may purchase any Item on the eBay in site using ICICI Bank Internet Banking and you'll get 10% of amount credited back in your account.This offer ends on the 19th of July.

Also note that you cannot combine two promotions together. So the 10% Discount voucher cannot be used with the 10% Cash Back Promotion.Your cooperation is appreciated in this matter. If I haven't answered your questions to your satisfaction, or if you need any further
clarification, please do reply to my email, and I will be more than happy to look into it for you.Again, thank you for your email.

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know more about the support options please refer to

Regards,

Soumya
eBay Customer Support

So who is right ? I am totally confused now 😞
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear tikna123,

We are glad to know that you are very excited to shop on our site and be a part of our promotions and we thank you for your interest.

I understand that you have received two contradicting messages from us. However, please do note that both the coupon and the ICICI cash back offer can now be stacked together on a purchase of any item being listed on ebay.in.

With various promotions running on our site which provides similar benefits to our customers, the above was an instance of a miscommunication and we regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We encourage you to go ahead with your purchase combining both the offers i.e. coupons & ICICI promo and continue to feel excited about the great deal you would avail of which needless to say is only possible on ebay.in.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support team should you have any more concerns.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

tikna123
Community Member
Ok , i have made the payment, trusting you on this Indraneel 🙂
Message 5 of 6
latest reply