cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How can a buyer who received a non functioning usb speaker, submit proof as to it is making sound?

ska004
Community Member

I received an usb speaker which are not giving out sound. I wrote to seller who asked me to return it and he would replace it.

I also raised a claim. Thereafter I received an email in the site box telling me that buyer guarantee personal could not contact

me on registered mobile and asked me to provide an alterntive number which I did. It also asked me furnish an alternate mobile number via email address it mentioned. Accordingly I sent an email via my registered email address. Now, I received an email

telling me since I have not made any response to the email, that claim vide  particular claim id is resolved for non receipt of  response from my end. I am sure, my reply was not noticed.  There is little of buyer protection but more of seller protection.

It was not suggested by ebay email sender how can one submit of proof of an speaker to make sound is not making, although

outwardly the product is of perfect look and built. Is it not duty of ebay to ask its seller to send a item in perfect condition and

if comes to returning the item by buyer for replacement, it should be seller to bear the cost of return? Is it buyer who is practically

made guilty of buying defective item and not the seller who supplied it? It is seller who is responsible for supplying a defective and

non working item and it is his duty to take it back by picking it up from buyer's location or bear the cost of return.  I request the community to through adequate light on the issue.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0