Fraudulent activity

I purchased a musical instrument from EBAY on Mar 26, 2016 with EBAY message about 3 days delivery guarantee (PaisaPay ID 42214943716)  . After confirmation of purchase I found that item to be shipped before Apr 07, 2016 and there is no 3 days guarantee.

As I found that the item was not delivered, I chatted with the EBAY team for cancellation who informed me that it could be automatically refunded after Apr 07, 2016. before that I sent an email to the seller who did not respond.

On Apr 06, 2016, I raised refund request cancelling the order. Today (Apr 11, 2016) I found that today (gauravkumar@tpa.ebay.in) has written to the vendor asking status within 48 hrs.

The attached screen saver suggested that I would receive my money back within Apr 11, 2016 as the refund has been initiated on Apr 08, 2016.

I have not received any refund till today. 

I am surprised to see the mean minded business policy of EBAY from whom I purchased many products. I am surprised how you can retain buyers within this worse mentality? Do you think that you can earn your daily bread without purchaser or you love to cheat customer for earning your bread? Why don't  you become honest and transparent as old EBAY?

Please do not argue with your shaddy logic. Return my money back.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0