cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim refund on item shipped but lost in transit (seller offered refund)

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had purchased an item from a seller on 15th March 2010 (Paisapay transaction ID: 26417889229) which was shipped on its due date i.e. 22/03/2010. Now the seller had sent me a message that the shipping was lost in transit and offered me a refund for which I agreed. For that he replied to contact Paisapay to claim refund. I've not come across the refund scenario and am unaware of it procedure. Can someone help me out on how to go about it?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi,
open that item or transaction page. Go to report problem.. then open case for item not received. you will automatically get refund in case seller is not able to provide delivery proof..

Never tried it myself but It works.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

why is seller asking you to do this? seller can himself resolve this by sending email to eBay that your amount be refunded.

anyway, what linus says also works.

also, if you have paid by paisapay, then once the shipping deadline is over, you will get option to mark item as received / not received. there you can mark the item as not received.

but the quickest way is for seller himself to send mail to eBay to refund your money. eBay will then immediately authorize refund without any delay. for all other methods you have to wait 5 days at least. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks bhushan and linusstudios for your quick reply. I will do that.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks bhushan and linusstudios for your quick reply. I will do that.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply