Claim id: 729120

lokeshk81
Community Member

Ordered a product on 22-Oct-2014 from this seller --> ***

Item was supposed to be delivered by 27-Oct-2014, and the seller kept committing the same. But when it didnt come, I raised a claim on 02-Nov-2014, claim no 729120. In response i got an (automated) email from ebay mentioning that I will get a revert on this claim within 48Hrs. 

Guess what? - No update till today - that is even after 96 hours... double that of the TAT promised! 

Sent an email yesterday to ebay on asking for an update - no answer

tried to get in touch with ebay thru live chat --> got disconnected first time midway and after that not successful

tried to call them, with teh reference number, I was caller number 26 and my estimated wait time was 19 minutes!!!

Dear ebay - stop fooling around with us. I am pissed off with you even more that that bogus seller whom you have listed as 4 star seller, surprisingly with 16 positive and EIGHT negative votes... for me that cannot be 4 stars anyday... star rating wthout review can easily be doctored as is evident from this guy's profile.

Well, I think you are here to cheat and nothing more... Have a good business time. I am out of your website for buying

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0