fooled

Dear Ebay Team, My Claim ID : 455311 has been closed in seller favor. As a buyer do i have the right to know that why my claim was rejected. I got a mail from ashish2010.eg that my claim falls under non-eligibility criteria....after this i have checked E-bay gurantee & i could not find any reason for rejection.

I would request you reply with reason for rejection within 48 hours...If i do not get a reply i will use social media to reach you & Ebay management.

Plz Note :- I have sent one more request on 31st March 2014....But i never got a reply....during writing the mail E-bay says that i will be contacted in 48 hours....but that 48 hours never came 

rgrds

ravi

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

fooled

worst  service ever...i'm also gonna use social media to ridicule ebay for what petty little thieves they are

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

fooled

dear ravi,
these international thugs like ebay,needs to be aggresively exposed using every social media including print media & big size print ads.quoting live examples of victims like you &me.
i am from rajkot ready to collect/contribute expenses for paid ads.in all national leading news papers.
Let us join hands,nothing to loose more.
my email id:mr.bhtrivedi@gmail.com [mob.09426785673]
regards.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

fooled

dear Jai,
these international thugs like ebay,needs to be aggresively exposed using every social media including print media & big size print ads.quoting live examples of victims like you &me.
i am from rajkot ready to collect/contribute expenses for paid ads.in all national leading news papers.
Let us join hands,nothing to loose more.
my email id:mr.bhtrivedi@gmail.com [mob.09426785673]
regards.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

fooled

Dear friends

There are some rules and regulations now about online trading - ebay seems to be flouting many of them.I am studying in detail the policies of Ebay and will send a detailed report and complaint to regualatory bodies.

Feel free to email me at indranil.media@gmail.com your brief case histories so that a comprehensive complaint can be forwarded.and yes - their business model is consciuosly focussed on sellers than buyers ( it is a conscious strategy) The nature of their business model is different from standard e-retailers in India like flipkart and jabong who are more focussed on the customer.

best

Indranil

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

fooled

About a months ago (25/04/14) I have purchase a laptop battery(Item ID:            261459817699, Pay paisa ID 36228579366, seller ID batteriesforlappy) neither I receive Item nor refund I have request for refund and they put on hold. I have leave negative feedback so that other customer should be careful when they are buying, but they remove negative feedback. Ebay become a worst, unprofessional and manipulative online shopping agency.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

fooled

I have also suffered because eBay forcibly paid a fraudulent seller inspite of my raising a claim. What is the purpose of paisa pay. eBay must be exposed. I am exploring legal actions including approaching the ministry of information technology and filing an FIR under the IT act. Many scamsters sell shoddy and dangerous products in eBay and get away with impunity. eBay must bear the liability. My email is vivekvir@gmail.com
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

fooled

Please keep me in loop about any action you are tasking against eBay. My email is vivekvir@gmail.com . I want to file a case under the IT act against eBay as they are propagating a fraud by siding with dodgy sellers who are either outright cheats or selling questionable products without any warranty and ebay simply pays them even if a claim is lodged under paisa pay. We must get the authorities involved and make sure that frauds in eBay are actionable.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

fooled

Dear Users

These mobikwik & EBAY.IN are frauds as I experienced a couple of days back. I updated my wallet and tried to purchase an item from FRAUD EBAY.IN as this FRAUD mobikwik had send me a coupon code. As i was completeing the order i got a confirmation of payment with a reference number. And I did not get any confirmation from their FRAUD partner EBAY.IN. The amount had been deducted from my account. When I approached FRAUD EBAY.IN, the stupid CC said it happen some times and the money will be refunded to my account with in 72 hours. After 72 hours again I approached EBAY.IN, they said to wait for another 24 hours. then after this waiting when I approached them, they said they had not received the payment. Ask that FRAUD mobikwik. When I approached FRAUD mobikwik, the stupid happines manager saying that its already paid to FRAUD EBAY.IN. its a matter of Rs.309.6.. So dear my friends, please keep away from this FRAUDS MOBIKWIK & THEIR PARTNER EBAY.IN, and be safe. Note: If any one needs proof of this blog, please write to me. I shall send you.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

fooled

Claim Id -779920.

I received broken items with outer flimsy cover intact.On contacting seller with pic,he lifted hands and asked me to contact ebay.Ebay

.in sent me mail asking for packing details to be sent in 48hrs.I replied same day with pic.s.I resent mail next day again.As my claim

status on ebay site kept showing buyer to provide proof,I called atleast 5 times.Poorvakar,Neha,Nidhi,Akash,Ashish,and finally their

manager Sourabh .Everytime same response that they are escalating the case.Sourabh did verbally acknowledged receipt of my reply but said that the status will be updated only after 5 working days.That also not happened.In another case they rejected my claim

saying I did not reply in time even though I had.I am more careful this time but same modus operandi to avoid replacement/refund.

Another caution-Whenever they send u letter in response to ur claim watch out.The mail address from it comes will be ebay.in but

u try replying it and it is sent to ebay.com and lost for ever.Ebay.in claims they did not receive it.Type manually the return email address as ebay.in

Message 10 of 13
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM