Fake Compa

EBAY is totally a fake company,I have booked a samsung galaxy star advance G350E but they have send me the wrong item and after raising a complaint on EBAy they have close it without letting me know.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Fake Compa

Brother/Sister,

I would like to explain that ebay company itself is not selling anything except their services of matching seller & buyer of a particular product listed on their site. this is called on-line [ e-commerce] store.

Being service provider [ebay]  they have certainly framed rules-regulations to protect user's [ BUYER AS WELL AS SELLER ] interest.

From your wordings of your complaint & your feedback rating [1] on ebay, i am sure this is your first purchase through ebay which you did,without any home-work i.e.without reading/understang ebay"s rules/guidelines/help/resoluation center mechanisam etc....

I would like to explain in a more simple way i.g. how much care/pre-purchase survey/inquiries you make while you go in your place/other place personally ? you ask many things to the seller.& then purchase.

Here you have to read,re-read,understand about product description/seller,seller's ratings. ebay customer protection rules [ can be referred mostly on every ebay pages.]

Without doing these, you have done purchase & you might have not approached customer resolutation center within set time frame.

I think, this is explained simply.Even though if u feel more help is needed, :-[1] provide basic data such as -dts. of your purchase,making payment,item receipt,approaching customer resolutation center,etc...

[2] provide ebay"s responses text if any....

if you provide these things, i may be helpful to some extent.

tnx.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Fake Compa

Dear Bakulesh,

i also know that EBAY is not product manufactror but while booking my product everything was ok but after payment i found another product has been booked.While talking at customer care i raised a complaint but same has been closed without letting me know then again i called customer care but there was no response from there side.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Fake Compa

Brother/Sister,
My helpful suggestion is to:- [A] open ebay page " Security & Resolution Centre" link given at every page bottom {B] Approach Grievance Officer:

Name: Saurabh Shankar
Designation: Manager - Marketplace Health
email address: DL-EBAY-IN-GRIEVANCE-OFFICER@ebay.com
Contact telephone number:
[Board]: +91 022 6669 0000
[Direct]: +91 022 6669 0149
[10:00 AM to 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday except public holidays] put only facts.I am sure this will help u.

Tnx.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Fake Compa

It's buyer beware in ebay. There is no resolution for bad or fraudulent products. Make no mistake ebay is not AMAZON or flipkart! I will never buy any large ticket item from ebay unless I can physically verify the same. The problem is that ebay also washes clean all negative comments. Unless a new set of laws are framed for such frauds it's impossible to get justice
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Fake Compa

I fully agree.It is ebay .in who is cheating.Below Rs.1000 refund is coupen which never comes,above Rs.1000  nobody to reply u.

Cheating in shipping cost,cheating in shipping details and dates.Paisapay is scam.Please spread the word around not to gamble

with ebay.in.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM