Claim ID : 1137799 rejected without any proper communication

I bought a RAM from the seller "ecomputerstore2013" on 24th of July 2015 and did the payment through my Credit Card. My Paisapay id is 39823047856. Got a faulty product and raised a claim on 4th August 2015. After that called ebay several times to look into the matter but only got a reply that I will have to wait for next 5 days after which claims team will contact me. After waiting patiently, all they do is reject your claim for some silly reason on the end hours of last day, just before the deadline i.e. 9th August.

First of all I would like to say your bannered ebay guarantee is totally useless if you cannot protect buyers interest.

*After placing the order I contact seller several times. He doesnt pick up calls nor replies on email.

* The seller isnt able to ship the product within the 5 days timeline. My refund gets auto-initiated.

* Seller requests ebay & my puts refund gets on hold....why ? because the seller intentionally wants to sell his faulty product

* Nonetheless seller is delaying the shipment again making courier company excuses...I contact the courier company they say it is a wrong shipment id/ doesnt exist.

*Finally I receive a faulty RAM (8 GB corsair vengenace) on 4th August.  I call back the seller, he says he will revert with the detailsbut never does.

* I call seller regarding the product. He says product was packed so you go running after service centre Its not my headache now. The product has reached you now its your problem. Tells me to contact ebay and challenges that in no way ebay will take my claim.

* Now ebay really does that....after raising claims whenver I called them, they made me wait till the last day and finally reject my claim giving some silly reason on the last hours of the last day deadline by some guy with id asish2010.eg

Now tell me why didnt you refund my money in the first place on 29th July?          Why are you always favoring this seller?    Why did ebay put my refund on hold and lets the seller intentionally send a faulty product and that too with a delayed and wrong shipment id? So why should I go and waste my time running after service centres for manufacture warranty for a product I havent even used once.

It seems ebay now only wants to get commmisions for sales. Doesnt matter ebay guarantee is just a display banner.Seller sends a delayed shipment and a faulty product and confidently claims that ebay will reject my claim.

Its no surprise consumers are switching to flipkart, snapdeal & Paytm....as they really care for their customers. I have been buying from these before becoming an ebay member. Whenever I received a faulty product from these sites , I never had to run to service centre. They replace the product within their timelines. They dont ask buyers to run after service centre even before using the product.

If I dont get my refund for this faulty product, probably this will be my last transaction on ebay. And I will firmly believe and propagate that eBay Gurarantee is the guarantee that you will be cheated.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay is a Fraud Company !!
And their Refud Guarantee is all Farce. Never buy from them.

I had a problem with a product and had received it in a dead state and Ebay did not honour their refund guarantee.

I have stopped buying on EBAY - You all should consider blacklisted this portal.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

hello , 

every people faces same problem after buying in ebay, you may better file a compliant in consumer court aganist ebay and their policy 

if some one want place compliant aganist on ebay u can contact me where i will help in this 

every one fail a compliant wr u can place in online also

plz follow below links

http://ncdrc.nic.in/

http://164.100.72.12/ncdrcrep/

http://www.consumergrievance.com/

http://www.consumerredressal.com/

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

My advice to all buyers is buy only those items on Ebay india, which you would from a roadside hawker.Anything more valuable or

complex,you are asking for trouble.Also there is nothing to rein in couriers.One in every 4 items is broken in transit,and if valuable

it will not be refunded by ebay or vendor.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Truly . this is the most pathetic website. I shop online a lot but this is worst site i have been trading with.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Completely agreee.. should have seen these messages before burning hands...  worst of the ecom sites... donno what ebay guarantee means.. Claim was closed with  2 mins call to say your claim was rejected (Dint want to hear what i have to say..

you cannot reopen the claim once closed you are done...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I think e bay has made business of cheating.

I have also faced same problem, see details..................

I have ordered Gold Micro USB Data Sync & Charging Cable For Android Smart Phone fast (2 piece) (201614448547) on 13/7/2016 by paying Rs. 155/-.PaisaPay ID 43067292900.

1) Item was sent by Professional couriers vide way no SRT40201244. Courier company gave false information showing item delivered on 26/7/2016. Where as item was returned back to Surat as on 10/8/2016.

2) E bay has rejected my Claim 24376459 raised for the above item stating that, " buyer confirm the item receipt."

3) E bay supposed to take action against seller rameschitaliy0 (User ID rameschitaliy0) as well as Professional couriers for giving false information. And Refund my amount or resend the item to me.

See http://www.consumer-court.in/complaints/e-bay-c21279.html

Message 7 of 7
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM