cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling Internationally? Online Workshop on 18th Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

With Baazee's acquisition by eBay, you are all now part of a big global family of 135 million registered users spanning across 150 countries. This opens a wonderful opportunity to all of you to transact with users outside India and start or grow your export business. Many sellers from India have already tapped into this opportunity and started selling globally.

We are sure that you will be keen to know more about this opportunity and have a lot of queries regarding this. To help answer them, we have created an International Selling Hub where you will find answers to most of your queries.

In addition to the hub, we will also be conducting an Online Workshop on 18th of February, where Baazee Staff members from International Trading will be present to answer all your queries LIVE!

In order to get answers to your queries, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 18th February at 3 o clock .

To know more about selling internationally, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/pages/InternationalSellingHub.html

See you on 18th!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

cyberbookstore
Community Member
๐Ÿ™‚ Well i think its a good idea to sell all items internationally but we need more information that what type of products we can sell and other details then we can make a good profit from the buyers of other countries.
Message 2 of 107
latest reply

dheeraj_mehrotra
Community Member
The e-commerce has been an active mode of business over the net and Baazee does the needful in a smart way. Now the novel fiesta of International Tie-Ups and commerce has gone a long way in making it a great process.

Kudos to the Baazee activitists.

Dheeraj Mehrotra
Message 3 of 107
latest reply

parascreations
Community Member
Its great to learn that now we can sell our products thru baazee internationaly. We are looking forward to attend the online workshop on 18th Feb.
Great going..keep it up
Message 4 of 107
latest reply

parascreations
Community Member
I have lot of products that are handmade and 100% eco-freindly. Can I sell these online thru Baazee under some special promotion run by Ebay or Bazee. Actually we need to bring awareness towards saving nature and I trust BAAZEE will definately think on this front too and run a specific campaign for saving this beautiful world.
Message 5 of 107
latest reply

poseidan2007
Community Member
Thanks BaazeeTeam. I was looking forward for this . I have been thru the CBT page and I am interested in knowing more on the Export documentation and the Logistics Front. I think this is a great opportunity to sell end products to the international markets and realise better value.
Message 6 of 107
latest reply

rjkothari99
Community Member
Well any good system developed by a good set of people can be marred by bad customer service. I really wish baazee improves its customer care department. They just keep on sending 'canned' replies without reading the content of the mail.

Also to get to talk to them you need to send at least 10 mails to get their phone number. And then also after talking to them - you end up with a reply saying we will get back after checking with our superior. And worst part is that they do not call or mail back their reply!! Should I say anything more? Read the entire story below:

I had listed a book by Microsoft Press. It was removed before displaying up for sale. Upon checking reason I was told by e-mail that it's a copyrighted material and we need to show them proof! It was a book on Visual C++. I pointed out to them another baazee user's book on Visual J++ by Microsoft Press is already up for sale. Also, I pointed out that any published book is always having copyright of either author or the publisher. Only condition is that the item put on sale should be a book. And a book is easily identified by ISBN number. This number is issued to all published books by a universally recognized system. When a seller has a book that he wants to sell off - he need NOT go to the copyright owner seeking his permission. But baazee insists on such a thing!! I wonder how come I see so many books (even electronic versions of books) are up for sale at baazee. Great work baazee!
Message 7 of 107
latest reply

rajjust_4u
Community Member
its really good to sell our products internationally but we are lacking in informationwe it will be good if get the proper details on our mails thanku
Message 8 of 107
latest reply

Sir,

Will you tell us how to get urself register for Pay Pal, as your paisapay is not there? What are there fees? Is the fees one time or annual fee, and do they charge CC and OBT charges as you charge over here?

Waiting for your reply

Shabbir
Message 9 of 107
latest reply

rajjust_4u
Community Member
well ebay is not excepting the bazee idd do we have to make new idd there plz let me know
Message 10 of 107
latest reply