cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Increasing your International business” on 29 July (6 - 7 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Everybody,

Many of you might be interested in selling internationally; some of you might have received international orders as well. This workshop is aimed at helping you understand the ways and means to increase your international business.
In the workshop we will be discussing:
• Tips to improve your international sales
• Sharing the best practices that are followed by successful sellers
• Trends on products that are in demand

Host: eBay staff
Date: Friday 29th July
Time: 6.00 to 7.00 PM (IST)

We look forward to meet you in the workshop.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear nair_santosh_in1

Welcome to the workshop!

You may list your products directly on www.ebay.com. Before selling software, you need to ensure that you have rights to sell the software.
Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 31 of 40
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

We will be concluding the workshop now. This thread will be live and Amarjit will keep on visiting it regularly. If you have any further query please feel free to post here. Amarjit will try to find answers and let you know as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 32 of 40
latest reply

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All

Research on the eBay marketplace helps sellers list in the right categories, at right prices,and in the right formats which makes them successful.
It has been observed that 77.8% of sellers research most items that they intend to sell (ebay marketplace research survey – Q4-2004)
eBay Completed listings and Active Search listings are the primary vehicles for user research
What Sellers research today
- Pricing
- Formats
- Categories
- Titles, Descriptions
- Pictures
- Listing upgrades

Besides this there are third party tools on http://solutions.ebay.com which provide detailed research on the ebay marketplace.
Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 33 of 40
latest reply

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Thank you all for your participation. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask these here or on the International Selling board and we will try our best to respond quickly.
Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 34 of 40
latest reply

halwawala_in1
Community Member
😄
H, everybody at the board and specially the e-bay team.

As I hadn been - not only suggesting BUT REQUESTING TOO - the baazee faature - of seller deciding the Bid increment should be irrevocably reinstated . As most of the Sellers experience and report in absence of this the high priced item do not fetch even the cost - of started at Rs. 1/=. Ots a loss NOT only to e-bay but sellers at large . For this reason ONLY , I have stopped all my listings of Digicams , which once was my HIGHEST selling items and for ebay (formerly Baazeew) the HIGHEST selling item.

Kindly reconsider .

Thks
halwawala .

:O:O:O
Message 35 of 40
latest reply

sumukhnatu
Community Member
I wanted to sell Modular Kitchen Furniture through Ebay. Will it be possible. Can I get such enquiries through this medium. Kindly confirm.
Message 36 of 40
latest reply

Hii,
PLease tell what is the limit for wholesale business on ebay.in When international customer pays even Rs. 10000/- via credit card, paisapay needs photocopies of credit card and even a written aggrement from card holder.. Paisapay considers this amount as HIGH VALUE. You people needs to work on paisapay first. we want to sell internationally via ebay. Is there any way (via ebay/paisapay) we can accept large amount.........not paisapay pleaseeee...... customer dont want to fax copies of credit card.

Treasurehut-India Treasure Hut
Http://Stores.Ebay.In/TreasureHut-Net
Treasure Hut
Http://Stores.Ebay.In/TreasureHut-India
Message 37 of 40
latest reply

konsumend
Community Member
Liebe ebay und paypal Konsumenten:

Warnung vor PAYPAL

Paypal ist eine beinahe kriminelle Organisation, und ist von keinem Staat auf europäischem Festland genehmigt.

Millionen von Kunden wurden bereits von paypal betrogen,
Konten werden willkürlich gesperrt, Gelder abgezogen, Kunden werden von paypal Anwälten belästigt, manche verlieren ihr gesamtes Geld oder sogar die auf paypal aufgebaute Existenz.

Paypals AGB sind willkürlich, voller Stolperfallen, und absichtlich unleserliche 110 Seiten lang.

Es gibt im Netz unzählige anti-paypal Informationsseiten und Foren, in die man sich als möglicher Paypal Kunde vorher unbedingt eingelesen haben sollte.

Der Käuferschutz ist eine gute Werbelüge, aber nichts weiter.
Details zu PayPal gibt es hier gut zusammengefasst nachzulesen:

http://cgi3.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=paypal-hilfe

Weitere Begriffe, mit denen sich Paypal-Kunden vertraut machen sollten:
Zugriff Betrag foren Hilfe Probleme rechtmäßig ? Käuferbeschwerde Käuferschutz Verkäuferschutz ? zensur nopaypal Geld aus betrügerischen Quellen verifizieren telefonrechnung ebay paypal forum deutschland england beschränkt paypal betrug kontosperre rückbuchung illegal konto eingefroren limitiert beträge vorläufig einbehalten Verkäuferschutz ? zensur paypalsucks paypalwarning betrügerische Quellen Die betreffenden Transaktionen wurden von unserem Sicherheitssystem automatisch eingefrohren da es sich um Zahlungen aus Betrugsfällen handelt. Unser System hat die Zahlungen überprüft und unser Verdacht hat sich bestätigt. Rückbuchungsgebühr Rücklastschrift Kreditkartenchargeback mafia CC chargeback Rückbuchung gebühr gebühren vorsicht warnung kriminell illegal beschlagnahmung Geld moneten einfrieren Deutschland Österreich eingestellt bezahlt Frankreich Italien unsicher eingefroren stehlen wegnehmen Käuferschutz Verkäuferschutz Schutz ? Forum Beschwerde Beschwerdeverfahren 180 Tage Käuferbeschwerde Berschwerdeverfahren 25 Euro selbstbehalt standard Käuferschutz Lügen Falschaussagen verwirrende profit Händler
Und das sind nur einige der Wichtigsten.
Vorsicht ist vor den ebay Foren auf ebay.de geboten.
Dort wird extrem zensiert: httq://forums.ebay.de/forum.jspa?forumID=2014

Es gab in den USA schon mehrere Verfahren gegen Paypal.
Paypal zog vor dem Schuldspruch einen Vergleich mit den Klägern vor und zahlte etliche Millionen Dollar aus.
Paypal sieht das aber nicht als Eingeständnis, sondern als Geste.
Klagen in Europa sind besonders schwierig, da sich paypal in England versteckt, wo das Bankensystem noch vorsintflutlich arbeitet. Die dortigen Gesetze haben kaum etwas mit denen der deutschen zu tun.

Ums kurz zu machen: Es gibt gute Alternativen zu paypal wie
Leider darf man bei ebay Foren keine Namen nennen, da das sonst Folgen haben könnte.
Innerhalb Europas kann man sehr schnell und meist gratis mit IBAN und BIC (Swift), den internationalen Bankdaten Geld überweisen. Auch aus der Schweiz!
Auf jedem Fall kann ich jeden mündigen Konsumenten nur ausdrücklich davor warnen, sich bei paypal anzumelden oder damit zu zahlen.
Allein schon aus Solidarität zu den Millionen von betrogenen paypal Kunden.
Oder wollen Sie derartige Firmen durch Ihren Beitrag unterstützen?
Message 38 of 40
latest reply

nakatib
Community Member
hi ! sapna,
i wish to insrease my international business in gemstones. the international fees i charge is rs 1999.00.this is so because my courier delivers it in 4 days max though i have mentioned in my listings that it will take 7 to 15 days.this also includes the cost of customs and ebay final value fees etc. now i get many querries saying that my charges are high.how can i cut on this i dont know. i see other ebayers giving real low international shipping charges.i dont know how they can give such low charges.they are infact misleading and genuine sellers are the loosers.can you throw some light on this if i am wrong?
thanks n regards
nakatib
Message 39 of 40
latest reply

brianmitchell0
Community Member
Hello everyone! It's interesting to join the forums.
Message 40 of 40
latest reply