Increase in non powership order

Hello friends.

Every month we get 82-85% powership order rest 15% we ship via own.

But May month Powership % has dropped siginificantly ot 60-65%.

Anybody experiencing same?

Ebay should come with more courier companies which can cover almost all.

I heard speed post has started some department for ecommerce.

It will be great for ebay sellers too if ebay introduces speed post in powreship

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Increase in non powership order

Yes. EBay is not allotting courier. We are compelled to seek alternate means. Whereas the delivery time time is kept to 7 days. We can do shipping fast, but delivery can be regulated by a seller? I do not know the logic? EBay restricted to 7 days only to compel the seller to join Power ship. Now power ship is unable to cater to many areas. I suggest eBay to lift the delivery schedule or at least expand to 15 days for non power ship shipment. Else include all area under power ship.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Yes we are also facing the same problem eBay should need to add more Logistic patner to cover all India location. And another problem is eBay only allow as 7 days to deliver the product many times we got order from non serviceable location and some location takes more than 7 days meanwhile buyer left the negative feedback "item not recived" if the 7 days timeline is over then it a very difficult task to remove these type of feedbacks.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Once product is shipped seller has least control over it, even product gets delayed in powership order as well.

Second, when product is showing delivered in online tracking, still they ask for POD.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Cant understand what kind of policy ebay is following to select shipping partners, allocate them for shipments.

In our shipping address DTDC / DOTZOT have service. But ebay powership team is telling your address location DOTZOT dont have service. How to justfie this??? due  to this we are also loosing lot of business. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

We only have fedex aramex and bluedart in jaipur, we have opted out bluedart because they keep charing 1kg on pen drives.

So we are dependant on on these 2 only.

Out of these powership does not cover kerala and most part of West bengal.

And major order comes from kerala.

they should add more option, as reverse shipping option too before opening claim if buyer doesnt like product simply reverse pickup without opening claims

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

My setting in Powership is Paid By FEDEX & COD by Bluedart.. ALL other LSP banned.

so right now Kerala/WBengal/ all NE / Up/ Orissa orders (paid ) comes to direct only. No powership.

I have 100% 4th day delivery rates to kerala by Speedpost & bengal/Orissa by DTDC (on my own) (I ship all my orders in mazon on my own -5 times the volume of ebay /month)

whenever some moron applies for  refund after 7 days rule (item delivered say on 8th day ) even after sending tracking record -ebay system says refund approved...I ban all states for direct shipping....right now all states are banned for direct shipping... if the buyers writes to us ,.. we will tell them where to order..Man LOL

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I go to spped post every night (24 hous counter)

Bloody amazon ships (all "big" paid parcels) daily 5-6000 pcs via spped post from  HYDERABAD to all over India. all "big" parcels (just Rs 500 value may be only- offered free shipping by amazon) are sent by spped post...many portals are getting in to Speedpost in a big way..

some months I have shipped more than 600 orders via spped post.(95%amazon/ 5% ebay). not even one lost.. I know how to folow up in speedpost for non delivery by mail/complaints 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

My first hand experience in dealing with Delhivery & Ecom Express (shopclues/ Flipkart/Paytm)- they are reasonablty good evn better 

than FEDEX/Bluedart for Ecommerce. They will deliver to the consignee Paid/COD unless they refuse. 

DTDC/FEDEX/Bluedart have more documents .. so at the slightest excuse -they return to origin...

ebay has to change.. but they wont... 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply
Group details
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
46 members Open Group Since ‎23-09-2014 11:06 PM
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion