buyer purchased and gave me -ve feedback and he is happy with product , what to do now

i have send the product to my buyer , and firstly he gave me a -ve feedback and after some time when i asked him to why you gave me a -ve feedback and is there any problem with the product and then he sayed no its working properly and when i told him to change the feedback he was bzy at that time and i sent him feedback revision form and then after some time he got time , till that time the revision form request was over, and now please suggest me what to do now , as buyer is ready to give me a +ve feedback but he is also helpless. 

View Entire Topic

Hi, send this note to your buyer:-

Dear buyer, please do the following as given below:-
1. Please click on this link http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReviewFeedbackLeft
2. And write a follow up comment as follows in the comment box: "Please remove the Negative feedback"

3. Click on "Leave comment" button.

After the buyer has done this AND you can see his "followup comment" on your screen, call ebay CC and ask them to remove the feedback, they will immediately remove the feedback on call itself. <br>

Ask a Question