wrong weight being charged by bluedart

hie friend since one month i have been charged wrongly by bluedart couriers. at first they use to charge me for 250gms but of late they charging me standard 500gms. reported the matter to ebay but all they say we are looking into this matter. on a given day i am giving 35-40 orders to bluedart and powership team says plz reply with date awb actual weight wrongly charged weight paisapay ids , now friends tell me do serious sellers on ebay got time for all this. ??? is anyone facing the same problem????

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

We are facing the same problem and exactly same reply by powership team.Even after sending the information ebay takes for ever to resolve issues. Why don't they fix an exact timeline for a given tipe of seller issue.

Even with fastship also we are facing lot of problem as ebay says take date and time on the Manifest with signature and send scanned copies if the courier does not enter correctly. Bluedart always enter the shipment details next day. Now who has time to do all this. Not sure why ebay do not resolve all this.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I am agree from both of you. I am also facing same problem from last 6 month.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

My goodness!

Your selling prices are quite aggressive . Defenitely higher charge by courier will affect your top &bottom line !

Are you offering normal shipping By Air Bluedart or By ground ?

All my products are bove Rs 500.- now Iam paying  Rs 44 for local & rs 55 for Fedex  for below rs 1000.

Above Rs 1000 same Fedex iam paying Rs 61+ for Powership.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply