Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

wrong weight being charged by bluedart

hie friend since one month i have been charged wrongly by bluedart couriers. at first they use to charge me for 250gms but of late they charging me standard 500gms. reported the matter to ebay but all they say we are looking into this matter. on a gi...

Wrong Shipping weight and Exorbitant Paisapay powership Fee

In my remittance dated 23/12/13, I observed exorbitant charges for Paisapay Powership Fee On further investigation I discovered that the shipping weight applied by the blue dart courier was wrong. For the same item id:111231209495 with quantity 1 : W...

Low Sales

I am experiencing very low sales or virtually no sales in past week or so. Can other sellers let me know, if same is happening with them or not.

Tips for New Sellers!

Hi, I am Tanya. I work in eBay with the seller programs team to help new sellers build their business on eBay. I thought I would share some selling tips which may help you sell more everyday! LISTING TIPS • Product: Try uploading unique/hard to find ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 234 replies
  • 1 Helpful

pais pay remitance not prosessed

PaisaPay ID 35264720702. I have sold one item on ebay.in (***) Suppose to get pay on 30-12-13 but ebay.in put an hold on my paisapay account and asked me to provide pod and call verification,I did that.I received a msg later saying that the hold was ...

any reason for low sales

Hi,Extremely disappointed with low ebay sales. I sale in plastic containers and no sales happening here for last 2 weeks. Cannot understand if something is wrong with ebay or at my side. Gave deals, worked on the prices, still no sales. Is somebody f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sent to wrong buyer my mistake

hi i sent a parcel to one of my other buyers by mistake, i had it tracked and traced and its been sign for by a man who has bought off me in the past.i have the time, day , i have phoned this person and told him of my findings, and told him he must r...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted twice for an order. Waiting for refund

I placed a Order in ebay and made the payment of INR 37799 through interet banking on May 22nd, 2013. The amount was paid to E-bay and later in the evening, i realized one more deduction has happened to E-bay for the same order. Upon checking the tra...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item send to wrong address not return or refunded

item *** send to wrong address by blue dart offcourse some thing wrong with power ship program but nither item returned or refund offe. In fact when i have posted info about this that post remove by ebay support paisa pay id *** Blue dart saying its ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blue Dart - Sucks. Very adamant & weird.

1. Blue Dart does not update shipping information for more than 24 hrs from the time of actual pick up.So I loose the fast shipping discount for no reason.The buyer becomes upset & thinks we are not shipping in time.The eBay team sends in a sweet rem...

Email marketing

hello, I can't make the email marketing can help? I can't understand the newsletter , how can I make it please help me.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.