cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why the buyer is able to buy without making payments

i cant understand this policy why the buyer is able to buy and locking an item from listing the problem is has not paid since 3 days infact i have mentioned it the payment is required in 1 business day i have contracted the buyer to pay now he saying his friend by mistake purchased an item and he actually dont want to buy

now my problem is i am not be able to open a case till some further date and cant even leave the negetive feedback for him

strange

its the MSG i am getting

I sold an item and haven't received my payment yet.

warning

Sorry! You cannot open this case before 30-Jul-2014 12:24 IST.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ebay is very single sided towards buyers.. they let buyers do any mistake .. but seller shouldnt do any ... 

u have no option my friend raise a case and do the needful save yourself from final value fee

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i relisted my item and again fake purchased not paid i am just fed up with this thing

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It's better if you keep Buyer requirements for all your listings, if not, then atleast for auction listings so that these problems would be somewhat solved. This is what I used to keep;

Have received 2 Unpaid Item strike(s) within 12 Month(s).
Have a primary shipping address in a location I don't ship to
Have 4 policy violation report(s) within 1 Month(s).
Have a feedback score of -1 or lower.
Haven't gone through SMS verification.
 - Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of 0 or lower.

Sure, this will give you less amount of bids/buyers but most of the times you won't fall in these issues. If any serious buyer is there, he'll definitely contact you.

Regarding your issue. it's best if you follow ebay policy and wait for 4 days, file and unpaid claim, wait another 4 days, get fees credit instead of either cancelling your transaction or something else.

It's true what the other poster said, ebay is single minded towards buyers, they let them make any mistake since ebay thinks that if there are less buyers, they will have less sales but what they are not realizing is most of the actual work is done by sellers, without them ebay wouldn't be what it is today.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply