Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

powership rates and weight calculation

Hi, we are about to reach powership eligibility soon but before we enroll in powership we want to understand the weight and volumatric weight calculation of logistic partners of ebay powership programmes.for example one of our prducts actual package ...

Ebay cry to dispach packing material

Whenever i am out of ebay packing material ..i have to keep on begging for a long week to get new courrier from ebay for the fresh packing material...i dont know why they peoples so scrooge to dispach the material as my sales is benifit to me and to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay & Ebay fees need to slash down

Dear Co-sellers, Since many new websites are coming up with heavy advertisement through Newspaper and television. And offering very low prices for most of products we are selling here with better support and easy payment methods. You can see almost 6...

Blocked Account Suddenly Today

Hello Every One,We are four friends doing business online, my friend's account was suspended cause he caused one problem.So we all decided to create but confirming the same with ebay support before taking any action. We confirmed this multiple times ...

why the buyer is able to buy without making payments

i cant understand this policy why the buyer is able to buy and locking an item from listing the problem is has not paid since 3 days infact i have mentioned it the payment is required in 1 business day i have contracted the buyer to pay now he saying...

eBay Power Ship Charged Wrong Weight From me,

eBay Power Ship Charged Wrong Weight From me, Accourding to ebay they said 250 grams slab is available, but actually their corier service provides always says there is no upto 250 grams slab available & they said only starting 500 grams slab availabl...

Ebay new remittance policy (a way to eliminate small sellers)

Friends , Today i Opened my ebay account and saw that they have written a new thing "silver member".. i was totally shocked.Then i got to know what the rubbish it was. Its SIlver seller status . and then i came to know that now i will have to wait fo...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

will i get my money or my own item to me ??????

Hello Ebay I received the parcel on 06-06-2014 around 4:00pm and i opened in front of your fedex courier boy but there is only charger in the packet, there is no ipod it has been Missing, theft/Stolenin the courrier parcel worth value 5980/-Parcel of...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Stay Away from Ebay. They are big time Cheatersssssssssssss. I will raise Consumer Case

Claim # 529532 Sold a used mobile phone on ebay in early June 2014. The only mistake i made was that in listing characteristics forgot to update item to Used instead of New. However mentioned in listing title, and big fonts in listing that item is us...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.