cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why negative feedback should not be last option given to illiterate buyers

dear sir
in my long selling experience on ebay i have noticed that main problem of sellers over here is negative feedback which they received from illiterate buyers without any reason. some clever buyers use this to blackmail sellers.in my feedback section anybody can check till time i have got 7 neg. feedbacks in which 4 out of 7 are just because there area was not serviceable by our courier associate and immediate i refunded them.rest 3 are item broken which was due to mishandling by courier service. where i was guilty.buyer don't know here how to respond if any dissatisfaction this is even when whole ebay india is only committed for these buyers. why ebay india does not think anything for sellers as we are paying heavy revenue to them.why ebay doesn't change rules of entering negative feedback for buyers.in my opinion this should be last option if seller doesn't provide any solution for his problem. when eBay India will also support their sellers.i am very disappointed with these type buyers.
regards
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Once refund is granted whether by the seller or by eBay under eGurantee (Powership), the buyer should be prevented from slapping any feedbackwintrustlogo3.JPG

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I do agree with you but when ebay india will start to behave equal with sellers also
Message 3 of 3
latest reply