cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will this power ship restart because currently it is on hold for new registrations

i am a top rated ebay seller Smiley Wink and my current goal is to get express remmitence but for that i must be a powership seller and cuurently powership is on hold for new registrations. i am very erritated about this thing

please tell me if anyone know why it is on hold and when it will restart and what will be the all over india maximum charges for item weight under 500grams

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

when will this power ship restart because currently it is on hold for new registrations

freddpau-8
Community Member
Hi all this Freddy from India how can i buy from eBay
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Charges are high.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

power ship is one way and highly not recomenede as you can not disable it in future and you will get suspended if you disable powership

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

since ebay power ship charges are high? ebay stopped new registrations?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

do your have powership?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply