whats your idea of selling ?

al-sofer
Community Member

Hello everyone, I am casual seller on ebay I put 2 to 5 listings and wait them to sell now I am looking to put more products and spend some more time on this, but I am not able to figure out how to make even a small profit from this as first have paid listing fees up to 5rs then Ebay fees and PaisaPay fees 15 to 20% and finally to carrier service. I like to know from you experienced people out here what is your ways to get through this. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For any business you need investment and time.

Try to invest aleast 1 lack to see fruits

if you invest that much there will sales of 7-15 a day.

courier charges--- get POWERSHIP and you will amazed to see how small is the amount you are spending on shipping.

For me it only costs 50 rs on each sale.

Resarch on ebay what's best to sell.

with little investment to making big profits.

once you invest atleast 1 lac you can open a ebay store and listing and final value fee would be more lesser when compared to one who do not have store.

so , good luck

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

For any business you need investment and time.

Try to invest aleast 1 lack to see fruits

if you invest that much there will sales of 7-15 a day.

courier charges--- get POWERSHIP and you will amazed to see how small is the amount you are spending on shipping.

For me it only costs 50 rs on each sale.

Resarch on ebay what's best to sell.

with little investment to making big profits.

once you invest atleast 1 lac you can open a ebay store and listing and final value fee would be more lesser when compared to one who do not have store.

so , good luck

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear Immense

Could you brief us on this topic still more

http://newmeditech.com/products/blood-collection-monitor/

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

THANK YOU immensechaisma for your valuable tips, my idea was first to understand the working of ebay and then invest money according to sales and demand.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply