seller is threatening me

Hi all recently I purchased a USED Samsung S4 from an idiotic seller and got the product in three days and when I opened the package I saw a completely shattered phone when I opened a claim with eBay the seller calls me and threatens me saying I will get the police and all
Fine no issues when I spoke to eBay they said not to worry coz you have raised a claim
I am wondering how does eBay protects me if the seller comes to my home with some thugs to beat me up
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

seller is threatening me

You should make yourself strong enough to protect yourself from anyone, our security is only our duty..

if you will scare from these idiot people then u will scare from everyone in world.. nobody can beat you up, that much Gundaraj does not exist actually.. it's just us people who get scared if anyone try to scare us.

The seller seems to be a poor person with no money in pocket to live, so have sold his phone and now when u opened claim he got worried as he will not be able to get the money to live..

I as a seller get hundreds of people threatening us or saying that we will do or that, I just give them my address and I say that please come whenever u want and I am waiting for you.. then it's my duty to protect myself if someone comes.. but no one came yet 🙂

So DONT WORRY.. there is nothing to worry.... .you will see much more idiot people like this in your life 🙂 no need to worry..
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

seller is threatening me

Dear Garg.enterprises

Thank u for ur reply

to make u clear i was asking the question that HOW EBAY PROTECTS ME if something happens 🙂

i dont mean that i cant protect myself from some idiotic people 🙂 coz EBAY is always limited on phone calls\mails so this made me ask that question 🙂

Message 3 of 3
latest reply