new to ebay powership

rameshbaku2313
Community Member
Hi
i am not regular ebay seller but i want to enroll in ebay powership please give me some sugestions step to steps where can i get ebay packing matrials to ship items to buyers.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

new to ebay powership

Under powership you will get the packing materials by them. You need not worry about the packing related issues under Powership. Also you will have a great chance to improve you DSR under Powership as per the Fast Ship Program.
But i am not sure whether they will activate your Powership right now or not because you just have only 18 Feedbacks.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

new to ebay powership

harshitrathimzn
Community Member
dear rameshbaku2313,
You can apply for powership on inlogistics@ebay.com .
You will received an email from inlogistics department of ebay within 2 to 5 days.
They asking for your user id, full address, contact no., transaction count per day.
After reviewing your request the will sent you a email about powership activation. They also send you the eBay packaging materials (100 8x10, 100 10x12, 100 12x16, 100 14x18 ebay branded courier bags and eBay branded Tape) .
When you receive your packaging materials you have to confirm it on inlogistics@ebay.com .
About PowerShip -
Did you know?

ü Most of the eTRS (eBay Top Rated) sellers are now on PowerShip. Shipping solution is converting more sellers into eTRS through enabled experience

ü PowerShip has now enabled 250 gms commercials for Transactions / items less than Rs. 500

ü PowerShip has launched DTDC for Delhi, Mumbai and gradually extending DTDC services to other parts of India

ü PowerShip is a mandatory criteria for Sellers to be become eligible for Express Remittance

Join the growing community of 2000 plus sellers on PowerShip. Take the advantage before PowerShip becomes side wide and a must have for sellers.

See the list below for more benefits of using PowerShip. See below the link to see more information on PowerShip. To subscribe, respond to this email.
http://deals.ebay.in/powership-rates/index.html

1. Ship your items through the most reputed Logistics Service Providers in India ensuring faster delivery and repeat purchase from buyers.
2. Lowest commercials for shipping will help you keep your pricing competitive all the time and earn the confidence of your buyers
3. Insured shipments for the complete value of consignment giving you peace of mind from loss arising due to lost or damaged shipments
4. No return shipping charges for RTO cases. No more two way shipping charges to be paid for undelivered orders
5. Automatic allocation of Logistics Service Providers for your shipments basis Buyer’s PIN code serviceability completely avoiding the hassle of finding Logistics Partner who can deliver items to buyers
6. Ability to offer and avail Cash On Delivery facility. At extremely low return rate and potential to receive orders from buyers who do not wish to pay online, COD is a great option
7. Automated tracking of AWB in your PaisaPay account, helping you track delivery of your shipments, including those that are undelivered. Completely taking away the manual reconciliation work and avoiding instance of wrong AWB sent to buyers.
8. Items shipped within same day or next day receive 0.5% reduction in their PaisaPay fees along with 5 Star DSR rating for shipping timelines. 0.5% translates to up to 11% discount on PaisaPay fees, which could mean free shipping for such shipments
9. Dispute or feedback related to delayed shipping or non delivery directly managed by eBay
10. Automatic allocation of Logistics Service Providers for your shipments basis Buyer’s PIN code serviceability completely avoiding the hassle of finding Logistics Partner who can deliver items to buyers

For more information on PowerShip, see the link below:
http://deals.ebay.in/powership-rates/index.html

For PowerShip Rates:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/powership/rate-card.html

Regards,

Harshit Rathi
rathiharshit@yahoo.com
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

new to ebay powership

hi sir 

my name is aditya