negative feedback for buyers should come back!

kvsuperstore
Community Member
It was greatly disturbing to see ebay change rules so that buyers can leave negative or neutral feedback for sellers but sellers cannot do the same. There are so many block head buyers out there who just waste time and give lots of tension to genuine and busy sellers yet new sellers cannot be made aware of those buyers. This is a great injustice on part of ebay. For getting negative feedback removed a seller has to run from pillar to post. Ebay must clean up this mess and either come up with a quick withing 24 hr revision of negative feedback or allow sellers too to leave negative feedback for buyers. They have to work out something. For ebay sellers are the customers not the buyers.
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

remoteswitchindia
Community Member
Absolutely True, it is a hell with novice buyers, there is no way to block buyers with zero-feedback & hell get s loose when -ve feedback comes for no reason. It should come back.
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

Even though I never left a negative, I think eBay India must introduce this for its peculiar buyer behaviour, More so because, PsPCOD is coming. Otherwise it will be impossible to check the floodgate.
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

Dear All

on eBay buyers are king & we don't have option to blaim about them. So keep continue as usual comments...

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
actually i disagree wth u when u say that for ebay customer is seller not buyer. Remember, seller exists only if there is buyer. Customer is always right - as the old saying goes. hhahaaa....

No offense to sellers - but if a seller is courteous, professioal and MOST IMPORTANTLY if ebay gives buyers some tutorial ( which i doubt will ever happen) then things will be lot more smoothe. Indian buyers want to be pampered ec. and educating them about how to use and what to expect frm ebay is most essential.
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

When habitual non-paying buyers use 'ask seller a question' to demand this and that, it makes you furious. But you are a sitting duck before the eBay india nurtured army of non-payers.
All good ebay sites ban these buyers. Indian ebay tolerates and promotes them.
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

yaa i also agree
for atleast buyer who dont pay
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

A mail was received me some days back on Aug.03. about refund for money which I had never transact.
The mail was :
"
James Lindsey to me Aug 3

Hi,

I want to know what's going on with my purchase! I paid it 9 days ago and since now I haven't receive it!
I'll be forced to contact paypal & ebay and leave negative feedback! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
The product I purchased from you is:

http://cgi.ebay./ws/ViewItem&ru=http%4A%6 %2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fquery%3D250427229440%26MfcISAPICommand%3DGetResult%26ht%3D1%26ebay

I await your quick reply.

Kinds regards,"

Please if anyone gets this kind s message please be alert.. I had found James Lindsey id does not exists on Ebay!! and also the link he had given won't work!!!

Regards.
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

Dear All,

Don't worry at all.Just write -ve comments as +ve feedback in buyer feedback list.It will help to know to all seller that what buyer's character.

Regards,
ecell_kolkata
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

biswa.dasgupta
Community Member
I have purchased a Fly mobile item code 290466083916 where it was mentioned that 1GB memory card is free, but I haven't received the same. In addition, the mobile is a dual sim mobile, but it was not working as a dual sim mobile which was addresed on the very next day. But unfortunately I haven't recived any feedback from the seller, so I made a negative feedback. Is this there any wrong to make a negative feedback for seller.
Message 10 of 31
latest reply