cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any online purchasing site for buying any items in wholesale

ami04237
Community Member
Hi
I'm a new seller. I just want to know is there any online purchasing site for buying any types of items like clothing, electronics, shoes, mobile accessories in wholesale. kindly assist me if anyone knows.
thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

rsmpl
Community Member

which city are you from, I have a wholesale business in mobile accessories and list lots on ebay itself for you to purchase.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ami04237
Community Member
please post yours eBay shop url
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You can buy from a few places, most likely not eBay properties as has been suggested by other comments.

The most popular is probably Alibaba - or AliExpress - the latter being for smaller quantities and is generally a bit safer. This is typically for buying from wholesalers or manufacturers in China (only buy from verified members - these have been verified by Alibaba, otherwise you could get cheated).

If you want to keep things domestic, then try out IndiaMart, which is generally for Indian wholesalers (who may have bought or manufactured domestically or more likely imported stuff from China).

Alternatively, you can go to markets in your local town, or if you're after something specific (maybe jewellery?) you can go to Jaipur and do a bit of haggling!

If you want to get in to more high end stuff, maybe mobiles that aren't available in India, you can do back to back inventory and purchase from abroad (maybe the US/ UK) when you receive an order - you just have to make sure that your lead times advertised as being longer than most.

Or, you could sell Indian items abroad!

Hope that's of use, and good luck 🙂

-----

Tips, tricks and news for online sellers in India!

http://www.indianonlineseller.com/

Message 5 of 5
latest reply