Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Unable to List due to Account Limitation and with unknown paypal issue

Hi,For the last 15 days I am having Account Limitation. When I contacted ebay they mentioned I have some issue with my paypal and I need to resolve them. I am a powerseller and hardly have any issue with my buyers or paypal or paisapay. My paypal is ...

I do not want order without DTDC,Bluedart and FEDEX on powership

I have powership and I want to ship all order by DTDC,Bluedart and FEDEX thoughg someorder fall without powership which not serviceable by this curier.I do not like to ship by speedpost.Help to prevant such order making that fall in without powership...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where should I complain about the bad pick up service of Blue Dart Courior from us in Jaipur?

Hello, We are member of the Powership programme. The courior companies authorised for pick up are Blue Dart, FedEx and DTDC. The services of FedEx and DTDC is quiet good. **bleep**, Blue Dart is ver bad. The problem with Blue Dart is: 1. They do not ...

sell photocopy of a book?

Hi Everyone, I have two questions: 1. Can I sell a photocopy of a book or study materials which I think is useful to many people? 2. Can I sell my own study materials for exams like GRE? Sorry for my ignorance. Regards, Krishkittu

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERSnegative feedback for buyer too

Ebay should allow sellers to post NEGATIVE coments for buyer. Few buyers are too harsh and rude to deal with atleast other people should come to know what their truth is actualaly about. TO and FRO is important , if only buyer has the right for negat...

POWESHIP SERVICE IS THE WORST

I have sold the item and had taken powership through surface courier. Now when i call powership number the person who picked up told me that their is a technical issue and you wont be getting powership for this item, either courier it yourself or sen...

(New seller) overheads : Validate my understanding on various fees

I am thinking of getting on to Ebay for selling stuff. Can other old timers pl. clarify if I am right in terms of the charges? Firstly,I do not intend to open a store. hence I wont be charged 499rs/month.Coming to next, let us say, I am selling an it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WOULD YOUR POWERSHIP PARTNER DO THIS FOR ME @RS 39? AT LEAST BUYERS N SELLERS ARE SAYING 'NO'.

20/09/201311:54:54BIRATI S.OItem Booked20/09/201313:57:43BIRATI S.OItem bagged for KOLKATA AIRPORT SH20/09/201314:00:53BIRATI S.OBag Despatched to KOLKATA AIRPORT SH20/09/201316:47:47KOLKATA AIRPORT SHBag Received20/09/201319:02:22KOLKATA AIRPORT SHB...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.