how to archive unsold items on ebay

How does one archive unsold items on ebay so that we can use the listings at a later date, can someone from ebay please help.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Raj Electronics if you have subscribed to ebay shop then click on My Ebay on the top and under selling manager click on unsold on left side panel.

Same thing for non shop subscribed sellers

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That brings up the unsold items list, what next, how to put unsold items which I do not want to list in Archived list was my question.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

As far as I can see there is no way in the eBay india UI to archive an unsold item. These also disappear after 60 days anyway (even if there is a way). I believe that selling manager pro does have a method to do it(?), however I've not used it. 

With the absence of being able to archive, these listings disappear after 30 days, however if you save the 'item ended' or 'item unsold' emails in a separate folder when you receive them, the links in these emails still work, so to relist an item that's disappeared off the 30 day list, you can just click on the link in the email and relist in this manner, if that's what you require.

Hope that's of some use.

-----

Tips, tricks and news for online sellers in India!

http://www.indianonlineseller.com/

Message 4 of 4
latest reply