freak dm-ebay in messages

hollowoman
Community Member

ebay computer undergoing maintenance -They Say!

The system is self aware now and it is playing cruel Jokes to ruin your week end.!Woman Very Happy

Take out the Calmpose bottle or a Quarter scotch!

Just received sms saying "Buyer 33101xxxxxxx requested  for a refund saying item was not received. Contact buyer"  The best part-it is an non existant Paisapay ID in my short ebay sales history.

This is not the first time . Similar cruel joke was  played by the system 3-4 weeks ago also.I Frenetically called  support & the ever pleasing ebay support lady says -you are lucky ! Some other seller got a sms saying Refund approved ( A year old actual PPay transaction) Kindly ignore. System is undergoing health check up.Sorry for the inconvenience!

I was about pen a angry letter to all the email ID's  in ebay.

Instead iam writing here.

best part- I mentioned above that I got a similar SMS for a non existant Paisapay id  claim. I also get a follow up email from Trust & safety that such & such claim against you has been closed with out any adverse effects on you.!!Woman Embarassed

what a way to ruin a week end!Woman Happy

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hello, 

eBay system has currently in maintance from 13th to 19th Sept. It will impact all aspect !! 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You may be right !

Iam being bombarded daily atleast 3-4 times for the last 3-4 days that 2 Buyers  have asked for a refund.Smiley Mad

No such Paisapay ID in my sales.!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi this message is a just reminder and buyer 33101xxxxxxx is not PaisaPay id it is your itrm no. The orders which are non shipped and the delivery dealine is near about two days, then ebay send this message to sellers **bleep** just a reminder. Just type the no. 33101xxxxxxx in the ebay search bar you will see the item of yours and you can recignise.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Happened to me today! What the F!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply