Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

What is the Benefit of Premium Subscription ?

Primium Subscription Promises to give the following. Primium Shop BenefitsCross-selling of your Shop inventory on all your listings pages.Priority Placement in "Related Shops" sections.Featured Placement on the eBay Shops home page.Prime Positioning ...

Exchange in person instead of shipping

A buyer wants to have an exchange in person instead of shipping. Is it advisable ? How do I manage the shipping and other process details of the item if there is no shipping ? What is the proof of delivery here ?

freak dm-ebay in messages

ebay computer undergoing maintenance -They Say!The system is self aware now and it is playing cruel Jokes to ruin your week end.!Take out the Calmpose bottle or a Quarter scotch!Just received sms saying "Buyer 33101xxxxxxx requested for a refund sayi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

powership

Powership is really not working and is a real harassment for sellers. DTDC courier is asking us to go and drop the items at their collection place and pickup is not available. This process has not been established well and Ebay is doing nothing to im...

Decrease In Sale after Premium Subscription

I am not getting sales after subscribing to premium subscription. I used to have good sales on the basic subscription but from the day I have taken the premium account the sales have gone down to Null. As per the details of premium account facilities...

Ebay Customer Support??

I want to know what i need to do to get a response from ebay customer support. My main concern is that i do not get even a single response from ebay india customer support when i send an email to them from my registered email address. I just get the ...

Why should a buyer believe the Warranty by Seller?

I find the advertisements or description of items with Seller's Warranty absolutely BOGUS and ridiculous. I am in Delhi and if I buy an item from a Mumbai Seller how this seller can give service regarding the Warranty. I think it is nothing but a big...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.