cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay support fraud buyer & give them free products Under (eBay Guarantee* claim)

PaisaPay ID:*** is under powership &  Ship Through Fedex (AWB Number :***). Now its delivered on Sat 03/05/2014 as mention on fedex website.

Now 3rd may,2014 buyer open a eBay Guarantee* claim(Claim ID:***) saying that : -
sir i got the parcel and inside there was a bill only.the parcel was fully seal packed with ebay parcel packing. there was notthing inside xcept a bill. i have been fooled by the seller. i really dont trust the seller now so please refund my amount asap so that i can purchase another 1 from other seller soon.

Now, its really bad becoz ebay dont at least try to asked me as a seller & today Claim ID:***is approved by ebay. 

After that buyer give me a below mention negative feedback: -

the seller just sent and empty parcel with nothing inside it and abused me Buyer: *** 06-May-2014 21:59

Now, i m asking ebay powership team its possible to send a empty packing to buyer under powership. What is a weight of a paper & a memory card? 

Means ebay support fraud buyer & give them free memory card.

Its clearly that ebay 100% support fraud buyer && also their is no meaning on feedback on ebay india.

Now, i m share fruad buyer detail : -

Kindly note above mention buyer (above mention buyer do ebay eBay Guarantee* claim again, he cant stop.)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ebay support fraud buyer & give them free products Under (eBay Guarantee* claim)

As i say buyer is 100% fraud becouse today buyer call me & ask me to remove negative feedback i have to send "32gbmicro sd card ultra class sandisk memory card", then i ask buyer to massage me through ebay.

Now read below mention massage send by fraud buyer: -

Dear leotechsell,

as per our telephonic discussion.even after refund seller is ready to give me a new 32gbmicro sd card ultra class sandisk.in return i am gona remove the negative feedbak . as sson as parcel gets delivered to me i will remove.provided this time i dont get an empty parcel.so until i open it and see i will not remove the feedback.

Now, someone ple reply me.....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello leotechsell,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Ebay & buyers. This is like nightmare for a seller. Ask Ebay to call buyer and discuss the issue. Ask buyer to send you actual pics of the parcel. I am really concerned about such mishappenings.

Good luck & dont forget to email actual parcel click to buyers next time, so that they cant raise issue without your consent. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply