cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay india is a paradise, who says india doesn't have enough cows?

selling on ebay india is a real fun, i'm enjoying a lot. so many nice animals around, i don't even

have to go to the zoo anymore:).

one such animal came up, he had a 0 feedback, put a bid on an item, got it.

then he thought of cancelling it, so we did. 2/3 days later, he left a feedback,

negative of course, saying i didn't ship him his item and that i sell fake notes.

ebay can't do anything, cuz ebay india's superb pets have the right to bid, not

to pay, and to leave negatives just for fun.

then came another, he bought 1 unc and 1 vf note---left a neutral feedback stating

1 note good quality one note low quality. so i guess ebay india orders me to send

unc notes to buyers, irrespective of whatever they've bought?:) vf would certainly

be of lower quality, how can it be the same as unc?

now the problem is, animals are welcome, i'm a real animal lover---but if animals

start enjoying the power of ruining images of superior humans, would that remain

fun anymore?

plz think abt it team ebay india. i don't give a sh** to your stupid pets, at least provide

us with the options to keep them beyond our boundary walls, we pay you after all, don't

we? how come you eat our bread and oil your pets' tails?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay india is a paradise, who says india doesn't have enough cows?

well, i don't give a f*** to ebay's feedback thingy or seller status either, i rather get irritated when i see those power seller n top rated seller things next to my id. but of course i like to see my profile clean, and there is no reason why it shouldn't stay clean all the time.

now i perhaps understand why lots of sellers become 'no longer a registered user' all on a sudden, and start selling from a new a/c.

the scary thing is---many of these 'all on a sudden no longer a registered user' sellers actually keep making new ids, sell fakes, cheat buyers, and disappear. team ebay india, your policies clearly suggest that we sellers should better change a/cs on a regular basis,

and at the same time you're perhaps telling us ' go fools, make money any way you can and then just disappear'.   is it so?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply