cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay customer support is rude and have no guidelines to follow.

Ebay customer support is rude and give answer everytime totally different. Learn some basics about customer support or stop supporting customers. Hilerious ebay !!!

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Dear Member,

I am  sorry to know that you are not happy with our customer support services. Thank you for sharing your inputs here.  We will look into it and share appropriate feedback to our support executives. Is there anything that I can help you with? feel free to share. I would be obliged to resolve your quieries, if you've any! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear Seema,

I have sent you an email. Please see it.

I want to know what i need to do to get a response from ebay customer support. My main concern is that i do not get even a single response from ebay india customer support when i send an email to them from my registered email address. I just get the automated reply and nothing else, whatsoever.

I sent ebay customer support an email on October 18.I did not get any response. I again sent a reminder to them on October 23. Again i did not get any response.

Now, today, Nov 3, 2013, i sent them another email just now and have forwarded you the email. So, why is ebay not responding to me? And what i need to do to get a response from them.

Kindly note that i sent email to correct email addresses and i did get the auto response.  I am just frustrated.

thanks

kesho

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
You have actually made a classic mistake.

I dont work for eBay but I can tell you one thing. Send 1 email and wait for a reply if you dont get a reply then call customer support but dont click forward or use the same subject line to follow up. Just like in gmail how emails from same sender and same subject line gets jumbled together.. seems like that is wat is happening here in ebay system too.. that email then gets ignored as they assume that the particular email has already been actioned.

I know this might be confusing but send only 1 email.. dont send another email with same subject line else they get ignored...
Message 4 of 4
latest reply