Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Third class service from eBay India

Well guys, This is to inform about third class service provided by eBay India. I have been a seller with eBay UK for last 10 years or more. Since I have started selling on eBay India, its been a nightmare. You can share your experience here if you ha...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller Protection is a Joke on Ebay India

this time seller protection is a matter of joke. they don’t cover u if the claim product amount more than 4-5k.. i am also facing same problem. in a transaction i have send a brand new mobile phone to my buyer. after some day use she called me and to...

Selling Duplicate Goods? Ebay seems silent

Hi, Lately I saw some school punks selling "Looks like Nokia N8" "Looks like Samsung S3" "Galaxy Note Copy" And similar chinese/replica phones. Even branded duplicate shirts (I happened to buy some). Ebay should suspend the sellers imo, and if it can...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

please help, buyer trying to scam me by sending different item

this buyer -- *** scammed me by sending totally different item back. he swapped my item for some cheap quality item and sent me that cheap item with damaged retail packing box (looks old) please help me out what i should do. iam seriously worried abo...

Bad service by paisapay...4th Nov remittance not received

Paisapay remittance for 4th Nov 2013 is still not received in ICICI bank till now(8:20pm). Other website's who paid remittance on 4th Nov is already received at 5pm today in my bank but only ebay's remittance is NOT received and this happens everytim...

Packaging and Shipping in India

We are planning to start an ebay shop with a very few items and quantity. The only question that was bothering us is Packaging and Shipping. We have tried contacting following logistic service provider. 1) Ebay Powership using a) online application, ...

Hi Powership sellers! Anyone affected by Blue Dart 1000 gram slot or 69 series? I'm screwed up.

Blue Dart has introduced a new series in thier tracking number system starting with '6'.The problem is there is no 250 gram slot anymore.Blue Dart local office confirmed this. Is there anyone out there facing the same issue?

How to Report ebay policy violation by the seller

I bid on a portable HDD and won the bid for a portable HDD for 6000 (including shipping). after payment seller takes 1 week time to send the item giving some lame excuses. to my surprise when I received the product the HDD was non-portable, The print...

I have applied for Powership program but its not yet activated...

I dont know how much time it takes to get in to the program. I have already sold some products but shipping companies are charging way more than my profilt.. so i will book loss for these orders until powership gets activated. how much time it takes ...

buyer trying to cheat me , please hel

a buyer purchased a spy item from me and i sent him a perfectly working product. now hhe opened a claim and returned the product back to me , but missing earpieces which are the most important itemin the package without earpieces the package is usele...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.