cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay bill paid with HDFC bank - not shown in a/c.

Hello, ebay seller

Since 5 yrs, I am with ebay but never have this kind of bad experience.

I paid my last invoice with my a/c in HDFC with NEFT (bank transfer). I paid, it shows successful but my ebay a/c shows as it is. I got same amount msg in my cellphone with HDFC bank which shows that it was debited, but ebay a/c not still shows due invoice amount.

Dont know what's wrong but here ebay system has some error with HDFC previously they announce that HDFC transfer has some problem, and its stop.

I wrote a mail to ebay department for the same, and see what happen, I will reply here again.

but if any feels same kindly reply on this post.
thanks
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

c153niyam
Community Member
please keep us posted ..
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
but how is that possible?
I hope my remmitances are being deposited correctly into my bank a/c ...i better start checking!!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for reply

Yes, I am sure, previously paid with same a/c. I even didnt revise any detail.

I think ICICI is better, i have had used previously and their system is also great as you also have to keep debit card along with while doing NEFT, as key no. is required with alphabets. even when we complete invoice they provide transaction referance no. which is very important. where HDFC not given any detail. both banks systems are different.

better to go with using ICICIbank.

Thanks
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

sky.way
Community Member
Hello,

Even I had paid my ebay bill using HDFC net banking and it is not shown in my ebay seller account.

The amount is already debited to my HDFC bank account and i have sent the details to incswebhelp.

I request the concerned team to please have a look and update the account status as soon as possible.

Thank You
Amjad
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thanks a lot - Amjad for reply in this post.

See, I think ebay shoud take a action on this.
Please,If other any seller with other bank problems, Kindly reply here in this post.

-vimal
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Do not worry, sometime it happens and did happened to me long ago. By the end of the month it will reflect on your eBay A/c. That is why I try to pay all my fees to eBay on the first week itself so that if any error occurs then eBay can get sufficient time to correct it within month end.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Ok Dear all ebay sellers

After a 2 days later, Finally my fees has been cleared by ebay today morning.

I got call yesterday from ebay and they ask me amount and paydate along with transaction reference no. which I provide them, they cleared it.

hope this information is helpful to others.

Thanks
Message 8 of 8
latest reply