cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay's PowerShip Program Not Working As Per Its Potential!

I recently upgraded to the PowerShip program of eBay as i found it really rewarding.... they way eBay had packaged this entire PowerShip program seems really lucrative! 

Anyways, almost 2 weeks ago i got a confirmation from Mohammed Kashif Ansari kamohammed@ebay.com that my request has been approved and starting 17th August it would be activated. He also asked me to provide the pick up address and asked for my packing material requirement. My registered address is of Pune however I ship products from my Gurgaon office…I replied to Kashif with my new address immediately, then I even got a confirmation that the address has been updated and I will be part of some batch 38… I even received the packing material at my new Gurgaon’s address…. But to my surprise LPs are still arranging pick up from PUNE address despite giving GURGAON address for the pick ups to the eBay team….. Because of this I had to ship items on my today and the orders are still coming up.

Was trying to call up PowerShip team but there numbers were constantly busy, wrote an email too but no revert…. I finally got thru someone named Kalpesh from the PowerShip team who told me that by mistake it is showing my PUNE address, I had given my Gurgaon address to him which I hope has been updated, he also advised me to ship the product thru on my own LP till the issue gets resolved and to inform all ebay with the tracking numbers.

I am little disappointed witht his entire experience... First of all their phone nos are always busy and even if you get thru response isn't satisfactory... It's just been 2 days i have started to hate powership already because of bad customer service.

Personally speaking... PowerShip can offer so much as they do in the US, it's just that they need to make some dedicated powership helpdesk with some responsible folks, their lines should be open too unlike now where it's busy most of the times.

I really hope my issue gets sorted out soon 🙂

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Please call on the mobile no. +919769817776. Also I sugest you to change your registered address and send an e-mail to powership team on inlogistics@ebay.com. I hope your issues will be solved.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hey - Thank you for a reply but i have followed all those steps multiple time.. just hoping it gets fixed soon.

BTW - I tried calling that no. you have and it says phone switched off...will try again after some time.

Cheers!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

hi, just send an e-mail to <bijnarayanan@ebay.com>; and mpedamkar@ebay.com you may get answers.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply