Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

sync active listings with store

HiI had subscribed to a new store on ebay.in and the lsisted around 25 items, but none of them are being reflected in my store, and its beed more than 72 hrs from the date of listing.please provide me a solution ASAPthankseBay user id : sareesquare.i...

hw mch is ebay charge and paisapay charge wen my item gets sold..do ebay charg extra for relist item

1how much ebay charg wen item get sold..2do ebay charg extra for relist items3do ebay charge for late fee..suppose my item got sold @ 345ebay invoice showed me sold charg 24 i derectly pay that through credit carebut i didnt recieve 345 i only reciev...

Bidding activity !

Buyers bid on the items and do proceed further.The winning bidder do not pay at all. Seller gets realy upset if this happens again and again. How do ebay help in this matter?

Fradulent buyer leaving negative review & claiming for refund unnecessarily

buyer called me & wanted me to transfer 1000 rupees to his account else threatened to leave negative review, spoil my DSR & also claim for refund by damaging item.I told him i wont be doing that as its against ebay policy & it isnt recommended by the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay's PowerShip Program Not Working As Per Its Potential!

I recently upgraded to the PowerShip program of eBay as i found it really rewarding.... they way eBay had packaged this entire PowerShip program seems really lucrative! Anyways, almost 2 weeks ago i got a confirmation from Mohammed Kashif Ansari kamo...

Buyer is trying to cheat, what to do, eBay guarantee claim

This is the first time I've sold something through eBay.in and the buyer who is in a remote location in West Bengal is trying to cheat both eBay and myself. The place is sort of like a town/village, the address provided by the buyer did not have stre...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

powership problem

I m a new powership seller. some orders I get are not covered under powership. I have to manually ship the items. what to do??

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have been following Ebay for getting Packing materials for the past 1 month,the response is poor.

Dear Sir, Ebay Expects the products to be dispatched in 24 Hours.But I have been following Ebay for getting Packing materials for the past 1 month and i havesend so many mails,the response is poor. No one is picking call if i call to Ebay logistics.V...

for stamps sell

sir, it is a very herd time for stamps sellers of ebay india. sell fall 90% of this items . i think most of sellers lost thare mony for listing .see the past tow month record . i request ebay to remove listing fee from stamps etc for min.3 month.so w...

How to get State Forms?

Hello, I am a seller on ebay and registered with Powership. Can some body tell me, how do I get the state forms required for UP? Once I get an order placed from someone in UP, I print out all the documents required, viz, Order Statement, Shipping Dec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Quality products - Experts advise needed

Dear Fellows, I am a new seller, (though not too new). Now the issue is with boosting the selling.I have listed a few curtains in my listing. These are very good quality products and is bound to be bit costly.Now, other sellers those who sell compara...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.