cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay refunded buyer even claim closed in my favor!!!!

fixitbro
Community Member

Hi,

I sold a phone on 18/03/2014 having ebay item id: 191102031825.
The buyer purchased the phone and paid via paisapay with paisapay id: 35955986306
The buyer later opened a claim on 21/03/2014 which got resolved and closed in my favor.
Below is the exact statement by the ebay resolver "ashish2010.eg"

"As per our telephonic conversation on 23/3/2014 2.48 you have confirmed that your issue has been resolved
for the product so we wish to inform you that we have closed your claim. Thank you for shopping with eBay."

Since then, when i checked my paisapay account balance, i can clearly see that a refund has been processed
to the prospective buyer for item. It clearly shows up in my paisapay statement as a debit/deduction. Whenever
i call/chat/email to ask about the money, i get the same **bleep** reply that it will be adjusted in next remittance.
I was told that since your paisapay account was on hold, hence that transaction is not getting adjusted, get it
activated and you will get it. Already 4 remittance has passed away including the one which is sent today. Thr
has been no updation regarding that transaction. I confirmed with the buyer and he checked his bank statements,
he confirmed me that he got refund for the claim. Its been a horrible experience already in selling on ebay and
yet worse has to happen. I need to get my money back, can any one suggest what has to be done in this kind of issue?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0