cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay has not refund me wrong weight charges since Nov 2014. Pathetic customer service

eBay has not refund me wrong weight charges since Nov 2014. Pathetic customer service on part of eBay. They dont even reply to my emails forget acknowledging them. 

Have tried mailing to allexecutives and heads but no one is of any use.

1. Sameer Yadav
  2. Shrinivas Walekar
  3. Ritesh Sharma
  4. Raju Pokharkar
  5. inlogistics Team
  6. Vaibhav Singh
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay has not refund me wrong weight charges since Nov 2014. Pathetic customer service

Hi, 

It seems there's many sellers having same issue with the Powership people. And the Powership Customer Care person does not care to attend to such issues. 

I have also mailed them a month back with 166 transactions where they have overcharged 3 to 6 times but till date I have received from them ONLY SILENCE. If they refund then I should be getting credit of around 15k to 20k

ebay should BOYCOTT or STOP Powership Programme if they can't charge the actual weight but they charge fictious.

Let know if you hear from them.

There's another Person to addup to the Powership Customer Care Executive List : "Mr. Edwin Fernandez.". 

When there is Refund to be made they all kept quiet but when there is issue of Delivery then they all reply promptly.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

My powership excess charges record:

July 2014 - 118 items - Rs.2257.85

August 2014 - 135 items - Rs.2883.53

September 2014 - 157 items - Rs.3086.93

October 2014 - 112 items - Rs.5832.63

November 2014 - 112 items - Rs.8415.9

December 2014 - 100 items - Rs.3364.6

January 2015 - 21 items - 1002.17 (Store on vacation)

Till 12 Feb 2015 - 57 items - Rs.3338.76

Total excess charges: Rs.30,000 approximately.

NOTE: I did not added my Jan 2014 to June 2014. I did not get complete credits for them too.

I have emailed to people every single month at leat twice

Excess charges credited till date: Few hundred rupees.

None of the above people replied.

I am getting deal of week emails from Rashida. But no replies for powership excess charges.

Begged hundreds of times to Vaibhav Singh and others. Not even a response saying "Sorry", "We are processing", etc.

All my time are wasted. No hope till now.

Will continue sending them emails hoping that one day I will get at least 25% of my money back.

I am sure that eBay has messed up with the powership system and they dont wanna give our money back.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This is just UNBELIEVABLE. And I think people even cannot image this kind of issues occurs while selling Online.

But, reality is very very worst. I know many shop vendors ask for online but, after knowing this kind of issues. They simply say, we Rather concentrate on local business. We do not have patience to loose.

eBay agents do not consider you as "Business Partner".

In offline business, if you trade or do some business with anyone for few days. You actaully become friend.

They even take you personally. Call you for parties etc etc. That's actually human gesture.

But, on eBay. You are nothing.

First of all, this is very serious issues. If Sellers complaint. It should be taken seriously. And email should be follow up. Should not close until it is resolved. If not resolved in 24-48 hours. Supervisors should check that. According to me. It can be resolved within 24 hours.

But, you send as many mails. They just throw in dust bin.

Do you get SURPRISE. If I say you. I got email reply for few issues after 17 days?

Also for one query. I got reply after 45 days.

JUST UNBELIEVABLE na?

I too contacted eBay many times. Spent hours even spoke with supervisors. And finally after a long time I got news saying "Srinivas" Supervisor from powership left eBay.

Spent lot and lot of time and contacted many times. Still there are many wrong weight cases not credited.

Not only that. There is bigger issue on eBay about "Final Value Fees" that get charged even for non successful orders.

For that you need to open a case. Wait for 4 days to open that case. Again wait 4 days after opening that case. And you need to close that case to get the credit for final value fees.

And it is very difficult to track all those cases, emails. This actually give lot of inconvenience to sellers.

First of all, listing fees, Final values fees. Is not the right thing. EBay already deducting the money while sending remittence. But, again we need to pay in the form of listing fees. Final Values fees. That too. Even for failure orders.

And failure issue is due to eBay itself. Where seller have no role.

But, as a Seller you must suffer.

Earlier I DO NOT know about unsuccessful orders that eBay charges final value fees. I used to think eBay charge only for successful orders. But, after getting losses I come to know that eBay system even charge for unsuccessful orde

@shopatfairprice wrote:

My powership excess charges record:

July 2014 - 118 items - Rs.2257.85

August 2014 - 135 items - Rs.2883.53

September 2014 - 157 items - Rs.3086.93

October 2014 - 112 items - Rs.5832.63

November 2014 - 112 items - Rs.8415.9

December 2014 - 100 items - Rs.3364.6

January 2015 - 21 items - 1002.17 (Store on vacation)

Till 12 Feb 2015 - 57 items - Rs.3338.76

Total excess charges: Rs.30,000 approximately.

NOTE: I did not added my Jan 2014 to June 2014. I did not get complete credits for them too.

I have emailed to people every single month at leat twice

Excess charges credited till date: Few hundred rupees.

None of the above people replied.

I am getting deal of week emails from Rashida. But no replies for powership excess charges.

Begged hundreds of times to Vaibhav Singh and others. Not even a response saying "Sorry", "We are processing", etc.

All my time are wasted. No hope till now.

Will continue sending them emails hoping that one day I will get at least 25% of my money back.

I am sure that eBay has messed up with the powership system and they dont wanna give our money back.

rs. That if you do not open and close the case. You will end up paying HEAVY amount to eBay. Free of cost.

And charging something this way is not good.

You know well. It does not matter how big is the company or person. One who done unjustice is considered as bad.

So, eBay knows whether order is successful or not. Still, if their system charge final value fees. Why eBay do not remove that automatically.

Why eBay managers silent on this big issue?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dont we have account manager system in ebay? At what level is an account manager assigned? I am facing similar issues but there is no resolution from the sellers help team.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply