cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay claims department violating eBay policies itself.

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
Dear All,
A buyer placed the order with me on 30th June 2010. Today on 3rd July i got the mail from eBay claims department stating the following:

Dear Prince,

This is to inform you that Buyer “grv_kumar” has submitted claim # 10290 under eBay Guarantee for item # 160449566138.

Buyer has informed that he has not received this Item, hence we request you to provide us with Copy of Proof of Dispatch for this transaction, or online tracking details so that we can provide these details to the buyer.

You can send us Copy of Proof of Dispatch at insellerverification@ebay.com . If the necessary documentation is not received by the eBay Claims Administration, we will be forced to close this claim. To assist us in quickly processing your claim, please insure that you reference both my name and the claim number when submitting the documentation.

We await your details within next 7 days failing to which we will be approving this claim in favor of the buyer.

Regards,

Claim Adjuster

i mistakenly entered some one elses tracking number int he buyers shipping detail while entering bulk details, for which i even informed the buyer. even still how claims department can entertain such claims in 3 days? eBay provides us 10 days for delivery after shipping the item, have they forgotten that policy?

High time eBay, kindly send your claims department guy in retraining. buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have a buyer whose claim was rejected by the ebay guarantee program and now the buyer has escalated the claim to the Trust and Safety team. How is it possible that when ebay guarantee program rejects a claim the buyer can still escalate the case.

Now days anything can happen in ebay. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ Prince jee,

Best way to handle such things is call your claim adjuster. I generally call to Jugal. He settles out these idiotic things immediately. In case you need his number give me a call.

@ Raj Jee
Bulls eye.
I am getting confused with all these things now, SNAD, INR cases and this protection program, cant one things be fixed.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

photoshopindia
Community Member
My buyer said that he didnt receive the item for which ebay claim adjuster told me to deposit Rs.60 in buyers account and Rs.50 in ebay account because i received the remittance.

Still after that paisapay deducted money from the paisapay account stating claim adjustment.

How far is it possible, they charged me two times.

did sent a mail but no response.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
yeh, mine claim adjuster too is Jugal and Umesh usually. but this time seems like some new guy. I called up Umesh and he assured it willbe taken care of. But still we have to run errands to save our *** every time. got 3 more claims - 1st case buyer is constantly refusing the parcel. 2nd & 3rd case buyers address and phone numbers are incorrect.
Very true, "it happens only in (eBay) India"

God Bless our souls.

Regards buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

i was on holiday , store settings were on vacations for a week ,
items were hidden , still buyers were able to purchase , and than as i was out were auto refunded,
and i have been charged later for amount of refunds , 100 per case,is it my fault.
store-rojkuchnaya
and providing pod should not be necessary if we are providing tracking details , buyers should be called and asked if they have received item ,
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Tech problems have increased a lot on eBay. Some of our items are not searchable on eBay India. I listed 2 Jackets in the Winter Wear category. But neither I could find them in the category, nor they are searchable by keywords.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply