Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

What to do with newly registered buyers who spam bid on listings?

I am sick of people registering on ebay just to bid on a listing and when they win, they don't bother communicating or paying up. Of course there exists a genuine batch of people who register to bid genuinely, but their presence is one in a million. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

best way to ship camera with in India

Hi All, I am trying to sell my DSLR camera on ebay. I would like to know which will be the best courier service to package and ship the item from GOA to any place with in India Posting it here since I though many of the users on ebay might have faced...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Items on Winter Wear is NOT SEARCHABLE at all.

I have listed two items (271109352780 & 271109355594) on 23rd November, 2012 around 11 PM in the Winter Wear section. However, these two items are not showing in search results till date. Its been more than 5 days. Can anyone help me?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE OFFER (Gift Not Recieved)

This is to bring to your notice that I've been a regular buyer with Ebay India for many years now. I've puchased Sony Vaio VPCEG35EN Laptop, on 04th October 12, subsequenty recived the product and sucessfully applied for eBay gift voucher BUYONELP01 ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UNITRANS Online International Courier

Dear All, Welcome To UNITRANS International courier and cargo online shipping service !!! We provide Exciting online shipping experience and comparison of international courier and cargo charges/tariff/rates of giants like Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, ARAME...

Ganesh chaturthi Gift Is not recieved

i m very old user of ebay and i purchase many things from ebay but i dont know what is happening in ebay now a days very very poor service and very disatifsfy with ebay i purchase samsung galaxy s2 with coupan code ganesha and i should get external h...

Item for sale not being displayed

Hi All, I had listed a used Nokia N80 phone for sale on ebay but the same is not being displayed in the searches for Nokia N80. This is my first sale listing on ebay. The item number is 120017799397. Request help and guidance from seasoned sellers he...

Updates on Community Issues!

Dear Users, Lately, some users have brought up the following issues. We will like to provide some clarification to the community on the same. We will use this thread to make various updates for the community, so do keep an eye on this thread. Warm Re...

Items listed not visible

Is any one facing the same problem? many times we list the item but when we search even after 1 hour our item doesn't come in search results. what is the solution for this?

PAISAPAY REMITTANCE ON HOLD!!

Hi I recently sold a PS3 and 2 samsung mobiles. The buyers have received the product and also left feedback. But paisapay is not transferring my money to my account. I had a previous account which was suspended because of dues. I paid the dues and st...

eBay claims department violating eBay policies itself.

Dear All, A buyer placed the order with me on 30th June 2010. Today on 3rd July i got the mail from eBay claims department stating the following: Dear Prince, This is to inform you that Buyer “grv_kumar” has submitted claim # 10290 under eBay Guarant...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.