eBay Power Ship Charged Wrong Weight From me,

Accourding to ebay they said 250 grams slab is available, but actually their corier service provides always says there is no upto 250 grams slab available & they said only starting 500 grams slab available

It's mean if your product is 50 grams to 250 grams then they will charged for 500 grams

That's not right, we work hard to get 10-30 rupees per order if ebay power ship charged us wrong weight charging then how could i get my profit?

Please anybody help me sort out this problem

Regards

Electronics-Mart

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

relimart
Community Member

Hi,

The 250grams slab is not available of FEDEX.. Bluedart does have the 250grams slab still but I rarely see them ship as 250grams..

All in all officially there is no 250grams slab....

Every seller is paying the same 48.31 per item...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

I have seen a discrepancy in weights (Bluedart and Fedex) of items very recently, say for the last 1 month. EBay has started showing weight of 5.0 kgs in labels and some of my items have been charged 5 kgs when they are hardly 200 gms (I am selling light plastic containers only). Mailing Ebay regularly to get these sorted.

What I have found out after talking with DTDC that they never weigh the materials themselves using a weighing machine, they only scan the barcode and the weight gets in automatically registered. This weight is given by Ebay, but do not know how they put in the weights without weighing my items physically. We need to know the logic behind this calculation so that we can fix the shipping costs.

In short, I am passing through a tough phase these days and do not know how long I can continue like this.

Thanks,

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Same problem here, i have been chaged 53 for 500 gms

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hey I have the same issue! my product that weighs 440gm checked after packing is being shipped under 1.5kg! and this product has a selling price of Rs.160/- , the net amount I get comes out to be Rs -6/- ! I have lost atleast 40 transactions like this. Did you get this sorted out ? please help me how do I escalate this issue.

Regards,

Tushar

Message 5 of 5
latest reply