cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Guarantee Claim Department and Fraud Buyers Stealing Our Money

With full of frustration and anger against eBay Guarantee Claim department system and everyone who never try  to contact in need of help, I am writing this mail. From past few day I was fighting with eBay Guarantee Claim department against a Claim ID: 862405, in which a fraud buyer opened this claim and claiming that he has received different in casio box instead of a pair of two Armani watch. 

I have provide all possible proofs and replied to every mails to insellerverification@ebay.com but they didn't care to reply me back. On the other side that fraud buyer didn't even try to contact me seems like he knew eBay Guarantee will give him refund easily like this. 

I tried contacting all my account managers but nobody care to contact me. When I send mail to someone, he referred second person to contact with. No one bothered to contact me and top of all is eBay Guarantee Claim department. Every time they contact me whenever a claim is filed against me. I always provide a desired resolution to my buyer but this time they didn't bother and simply given refund to that fraud buyer. A god damn refund of Rs. 13750-/ without even asking me!. Loss of money and loss of my products, all I have to bear. 

I am not here to explain this long experience again and again but to raise my voice against everyone who are not doing proper work which they have appointed for. What eBay Guarantee department has proved by simply approving this claim without even contacting the seller and also not providing seller protection to me? Am I fraud? Am I the fraud seller who send different products to people like this fraud buyer is claiming? If so then why eBay has given me Top-Rated Batch instead of giving Fraud Batch.

I will post and share my experience with everyone on all social sites and eBay forums and I will surely approach eBay USA also.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0