Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Selling restrictions placed for listing a item in furniture category

Dear Sir, 'Spoiler (Highlight to read) I am a new seller on ebay I have sold only 2 items till now. I want to list in furniture category as its one of my main business , But whenever I try to list in furniture category I have to fill a form and submi...

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted

These are been sent the message from ebayMy activities was suspendedThey say that there are casesThere is no White kaleidoscope in PayPal or cases previous Hello ajmi-89,A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Logistic Provider Blue Dart did not Pickup my item ? Item packed and ready to be shipped since 2 day

I was informed that Blue Dart would pick up my Item sold under Powership . I had also confirmed Item ready to be shipped and AWBwas issued. Since Yesterday Morning My item is lying with me . Can I choose other shipping LSP ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order cant received

I make an order for the purchase of TVSE Devnagri Champ Computer Keyboard on dated 05/02/2015 at 15.26 and amount of Rs. 874-00 have been deducted from my SBI ATM debit card and confirm from the Bank on my Saving passbook also. But the same item is s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tool for better accounting

Hello All, I am selling across marketplaces like eBay and was facing much problem in accounting of orders and payments. Came across this awesome tool which is helping me manage my accounts seemlessly. I just need to put in my invoices in a shared fol...

claim closed insensibly one sided

Hi, This mail is regarding the claim ID 875881 opened on 12th feb-2015 and on 13th fed-2015 i have already sent mail to insellervarification@ebay.com with proof of shipment ,This is my second mail with the same issue but unfortunately there is no res...

Market Research

Hi, Ebay marketplace research has been stopped from 15/09/08. Now what is option for Market research and analysis for Ebay India seller. Ofcourse Pulse.Ebay.in is there but it provide only market information rather research work.What I mean is,It pro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is ebay's seller support?

Hi all ebay sellers, How is ebays seller support? Is is timely or time consuming? Are they helpfull or hopeless? Is the waiting time too long? Please share your views Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

powership

I am a powership seller and the items are not getting updated as shipped nor its showing delivered.is anyone else facing the same problem

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Guarantee Claims & Seller Protection

claim id-871272 the buyer received the phone on 4th feb 2015 & raised a claim on 9th feb 2015 first the buyer called me & told me he used the phone for 5 days & for his mistake his phone got dropped from his pocket & the phone is now not working prop...

Can a seller deny responsibility for DOA?

Recently I was interested in buying a new hard disk that carries a manufacturer's warranty. I asked the seller if he would take responsibility for any initial defect, including DOA. His unequivocal answer was "No". Does eBay allow sellers to set this...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.