cHEAP,FRAUD BUYER NXTSELLER - PLEASE HELP ALL

thebulkseller87
Community Member
HELLO ALL COMMUNITY PEOPLE ..
AM REPOTING YOU ALL A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE ABOUT A ANNOYING BUYER!

I HAD SOLD ON 1/1/09 A NOKIA 1650 HANDSET WITH ALL ''ORIGINAL'' ACCESORIES I GOT FROM NOKIA TO NXTSELLER ''VINOD RAO''
I SHIPPED THIS AND IT REACHED NXTSELLER ON 5 OF JAN.. HE DIDNT MARKED THE ITEM RECEVD EVENTHOUGH HE GOT IT...
HE STARTED MAKING FALSE CLAIMS THAT IT IS 5 YEARS OLD! HE SAID GIVE ME 200RS AS REIMBURSEMENT/ CASE COVER ,. AND IF NOT THEN HE WILL LEAVE NEAGATIVE FEEDBACK .. WHAT HE DID TODAY.,, AS I DIDNT ACCEPTED HIS EXTORSIONS!
HE SAID HE WILL ALSO REPORT TO EBAY ..
AFTER 7 DAYS HE FILE ITEM NOT RECEIVED NOT AS DESCRIBED !
AFTER TILL WHEN I DIDNT GAVE HIM 200RS!
NOW HE REPORTED THAT HEADSET IS DUPLICATE!! I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS TAUGHT THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN TRUTH OR FALSE / ORIGINAL OR DUPLICATE! I THINK HE WILL NOW SAY WHOLE NOKIA COMPANY IS DUPLICATE!

THE PHONE IS VERY GOOD AND NEVER OPENED WITH SCREWS... NEVER REPAIRED ,,, ... ALSO I CAME TO KNOW THAT HE HAD DONE SAME WITH OTHERS..IN PAST
NOW AFTER ALL THIS HE SAYS ''HE WILL RETURN''
WHAT IF HE MAKE DAMAGES TO MY PHONE?

STUFFED UP WITH THIS FRAUD !

I HAVE CONTACTED ALREADY EBAY INC DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND SUBMITTED ALL PROOFS ,,, THEY WILL LEGAL PROCEED ON THIS!

NOW PLEASE ALL HELP ME WHAT TO DO WITH THIS?
ALL I CONLUDED IS HE IS A BIG FRAUD!
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

nxtseller
Community Member
Hello
I am the buyer of this item
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120357275209

Before calling me fraud please see that what you have done

This guy has sent me the mobile in damaged condition with duplicate headset and charger!!! ok!!!

He didnt send me the Bill of the mobile and also the userguide!!! ok!!!

The phone looks good in the listing and its screen having a sticker and it states that its used for only 5 months!!

But the mobile which i received looks a yr used and dosent has any screen guard!!
ok!!

Ok!!! i agree with this its a used phone and there will be some scratches on it!!! But a 5 months used set will not have so many scratches !!! ok!!!
If the seller says its 5 months used then why didnt he send me the bill???

also when i received the mobile i was very disappointed with the condition of the mobile very soon i called him and told the whole issue for which he said
Sir i am sorry but its a used fone and it has some scratches
he said all these stuff...!!!
but i wasent happy with its condition and i told him i will send it back to him but he refused to accept it and he told he will pay me Rs 200 else he will try to send me a new panel and he has sent the bill and userguide the next day after sending the mobile wich he forgot to send along with the mobile!!!
I agreed with him and also said ok!!
but later he didnt send any bill and the userguide and also the panel!!! I asked him many times but he says he has sent!!!

And now i got fed up and opened a dispute!!
in this dipsute he talks all opposite and nonsense and dosent show any courtesy to a buyer!!!

i got fed up with this and gave me a negative feedback!!
Now you guys tell was i wrong???

also i can prove that the headset is duplicate and the headset which he gave me dosent come with the set!!! its entirely diff with the one that comes with the mobile!!!

If the seller would had sent me the bill and the userguide i really would had confirmed receipt of the item and left him a + feedback!!!

he didnt send me the bill and also userguide as stated in the listing!!!

Guys plz help me now!!!
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
Hi,

thebulkseller87 and Nxtseller

Every mobile have valid IMEI, Pls fo to the nearest Nokia service center, and provide the IMEI Number of the phone

You can get the information when the phone is activated first time, the activated date Must should be from the 5 days of the date of purchase,

Thanq
ashok
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

nxtseller
Community Member
Dear Ashok
Thanks for helping me !!
What i say is why didnt the seller send me the bill???

He told me that he bought from Subhiksha trading service Ltd, Surat
And he has mentioned its used for 5 months !!!
What i say is if he send me the bill then, i can only check it with the bill IMEI No and the mobile IMEI No of the mobile!!!

and also the correct date of purchase!!!

He dosent want to send me the bill because its more than a yr used, i guarantee this!!!
He is such a cheap seller i have ever seen in Ebay!!!

SEE I TOO AM A SELLER AND HAVE SOLD MANY ITEMS IN EBAY BUT I PROMISE TO GIVE MY BUYERS ALL THE THINGS THAT I MENTION IN THE LISTING!!
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

poerofgames
Community Member
You can go the Nokia customer care and get the validation date, it will not take more than 1 mint at service centers.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Hi guys,
Do some plus minus and settle this.
For me,I sell mostly old stuff,the older the better.Ha ha...
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
hi all...

am very frustuated!

i had send him the bill through a courier thereafter.. i dont know if it reachec him or not.. i will again check it with themm
it is in my name itslef because it was only me who bought it!!
and secondly the headset it original i dont know why he is saying it fake...
third .. i want to solve this issue.. this is enough..
this is only five month used.. i used it for five months and kept it aside,, Still warranty is left ..
AMITAVA please come in between and Help us to solve this issue
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
I will get both POD from TNT and Shree shaym air service... as this fellow says that its more than a year used..The Bill will clear out all the doubts
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
The Bill will clear out all the doubts ,,, i will get the xerox of bill..
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
also saying now the charger is Duplicate!!
Message 10 of 15
latest reply