Did you mean: 

buyer try to cheat me , plz help me ebay team and all respected sellers

gemsworldshop
Community Member
hi ,
respected ebay team and all respect sellers

with respect ,
my seller id is gemsworldshop , buyer id

ramsthakur try to cheating me , he thought we are fool , after the paisa payment for orignal Moser Baer Blank DVD-R 16X Pack of 100 @ 1333 , i ship him orignal moserbaer seal pack box of 100 dvds as a described by professional courier , after delivery on 4thoct. he calls me on 5th octor and told me that he receive the parcel , but all dvds are scrached , only 5dvds are in good condition i ask him about the seal of dvd box , he reply me that he received seal pack parcel and seal pack dvd box , but all dvd are scratch only 5dvds are in good condition , then i thought it may be damaged by courier , so i agree for refund , but on 6th octobor , monday he calls me back and he totaly change his statement this time he told me that the dvd box was broken and he found only 80 dvds but last time he told me that the dvd box was not broken and out of 80 , more than 40 dvds are scratched , he als o told me that he ordered 2 times in past on ebay and both of time he found fault in products , and he also got refund both of times ,2 times and faund fault in product both of time , he not he told me that he need his money back and he will send the dvd box back and he will not pay for the courier charges , after 2 conservation on phone i made conclusion that he try to make me fool , i m requesting you to review this case , i will respect your decision regarding this case ...........i hope you will make correct decison in favour of truth ,

with regards ,
anil kumar
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

gemsworldshop
Community Member
sorry he calls me on 4th octobor first time , its only one error in the statement
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

prafulstore9769
Community Member
Dear Anil,

He should not have accepted delivery in the first place if the parcel was found tampered with or damaged. So now it is his fault completely.

ebay should rule in your favor. dont worry.

Praful
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Anil,

Thank you for posting on our community boards!

From your post we understand that you are currently facing an issue with one of your transactions with a buyer. I've already escalated this to the concerned team and they will surely investigate the case and take appropriate actions.

I'd request you to keep your documents such as the Proof of Dispatch & Delivery handy just in case the team requires them for verification.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

gemsworldshop
Community Member
HI ,
THANKS INDRANEEL FOR QUICK AND FAST RESPONSE AND THANKS
Praful FOR TAKING MY SIDE IN THIS CASE , I HOPE THE CASE WILL BE SOLVE VERY SOON
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

gemsworldshop
Community Member
LETS SEE BUYERS DEMAND

1. HE ASK TO PAY ME FOR SHIPPING CHARGES TO RETURN BOX FROM BANGLORE TO PUNJAB , BOTH OF TIME HE ASK TO PAY ME.
2. HE SAYS DVDS ARE NOT ORIGINAL , HE WANT ORIGNAL IN RETURN OF DUPLICATE , I SEND HIM ORIGINAL SELAED PACK BOX
3 HE WILL LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK , IF HIS DEMAND WILL NOT FULFILL !!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

docudupa
Community Member
Ultimately what happened to this Case?? Where is the buyers reply??
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Anil (gemsworldshop),

I'd request you to communicate with buyers only on emails and even if you communicate through phone than duplicate the conversation by initiating an email to the buyer and asking him to acknowledge the same.

Also if the buyer is threatening to leave a negative feedback on email then I'd like to assure you that the negative feedback will be removed under the guideline of 'Buyer Extortion'.

Please let me know in case you need further help in this matter.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

There is a fra**d buyer around ebay. His id is gopalranju_123 . Just check the feedback he has left for various sellers.
Buyers like this should be suspended immediately.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
@ gemsworldshop

what was the conclusion ..
Message 10 of 10
latest reply