cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer return his old display to get back refund worth rs6189 ,please take action

HI
DEAR EBAY

BUYER  RETURN BACK ME his old display  to get back refund by  EBAY CLAIM , AMOUNT RS.6189 , buyer make purchase on 8th july on the same day he create his profile for

get back refund , buyer use my new display and return his old one to me by courier

ebay claim team already approved his refund on basis of valid return shipping courier number , i request ebay team to please stop refund if its possible , i shall be very thankful to you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

buyer return his old display to get back refund worth rs6189 ,please take action

Contact customer care as soon as possible. Also write an email to insellerverification@ebay.com.

If nothing works file for seller protection.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

how to file for seller protection ,

any link  ?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The point you mentioned as purchase date on 8th and same day buyer lodged a claim that is the big proof for you that how buyer lodged claim before receiving the product. Immediate contact customer care by live chart support get the refernce no. If no solution then ask to connect to customer supervisor, they you can contact ebay India country head also.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

viktik2013
Community Member

Nice trick by buyers. using buyers protection very well.

i am also stuck in experiencing  my first sell. Buyer hasn't confirmed that he had received the item.  Looks like i would lose money in this half deal.

these kind of things make sellers mind corrupt. Why would they lose money if they hadn't done anything wrong.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Dear Friend, you need not to worry about the buyers confirmation of the item receipt. There is a automated item receipt by ebay sytem wher it treats as item received after 5days from the time line. After that ebay releases your payment in the next payment cycle. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

HI

TODAY I GOT REPLY FROM EBAY SUPPORT

I THINK THEY ARE JOKING WITH ME , EBAY SUPPORT ASK ME TO CONTACT SCAMMER FOR OFFLINE PAYMENT TO ME

Dear raj,

Thank you for contacting eBay India Customer Support.
I understand that the item is already delivered to your buyer for PaisaPay -34012057942

On checking the details, I see that this refund has been approved on 1st-Aug-13 and we have already processed the refund to your buyer. I would request you kindly contact your buyer and get this payment offline by providing him your bank details.

I am sure your buyer will co-operate with you in this matter and if your buyer is not cooperating to pay the amount, Please feel free to contact us by simply replying to this email and we will get in touch with your Buyer to  help you in resolving this concern.

I trust the information provided is useful. Do let us know, if you have any questions.

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know more about the support options please refer to

Message 7 of 7
latest reply